+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rant about people

Rant about people

I've sometimes been tough with myself for not caring too much or not treating people well enough and thus failing to get on their good side. Well, I seem to be on their good side as long as they need me and my actions coincide with what they want. When that doesn't happen, of course, they probably justify to themselves the fault's actually on my part, but in moments like these I no longer hold guilt for showing my teeth. **** em. I don't need them.
    If they really cared, they would have allowed themselves to see the bigger picture and not let minor disagreements ruin things on the long term.
    Last edited by tehwarlock; 22-02-11 at 08:04 PM.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    This doesn't sound like a rant about people. Sounds more like a personal problem...
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Oh... you caught me, but I would rather not get into it.

Sounds to me like you are basically talking about selfish "it's all about ME" type of people you have in your life?

Am I right?

If I am, I say f*ck em, you don't need them. Been there, done that & won't ever deal with selfish asses ever again.

If I'm not, well then I just added my own little rant to your thread...lol

Yeah, and it bugs me so much that they're posing to actually give a damn. Maybe I'm just a little gullible at times.

Maybe gullible is too strong of a word.

They are supposed to be friends so you probably give them the benefit of the doubt. Then they just go along with their selfish selves.

Best thing to do is get rid of those types of people, they wind up being very toxic.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People suck. There are very, very few genuinely good people. I myself am a bad person, for example. You probably are too. So is everyone else who posted in this thread

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    People suck. There are very, very few genuinely good people. I myself am a bad person, for example. You probably are too. So is everyone else who posted in this thread
    There should be some good in most people because if most people are truly bad , they will cancel each other out.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I really dislike most people. There are always some bright spots, but I have a real lack of faith in the whole of humanity.

End of rant.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi