+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shortest / Longest time span between Hello to Sex

Shortest / Longest time span between Hello to Sex

Ok.... I always wondered how long it takes an average person from the time he/she meets someone to the time they have sex. For casual hookups (bars, clubs, etc) it would probably be like a few hours. For serious courting/dating, it would probably be weeks to months.

As for me:

Shortest - 2 hours.... when I was 19, a 40-year-old woman seduced me, and really had her way with me.
    Longest - 1 year... my ex-wife.... We were initially pen pals, then we met, and were apart for a year before dating.

I think my shortest was between one and two hours, though I've come home with quite a few women in the same night I met them. Those girls always had low self-esteem and were usually awful in bed. That girl in particular was the *worst* and I actually stopped with one nighters after that ordeal.

I've always waited a significant amount of time for my good lays. My first GF, well over a year. My last GF, a little over 8 months. My current GF... well, she's the exception - knew her for 4 months before we started dating, and it was a done deal before we even 'official'.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 23-02-11 at 06:36 AM.

Shortest was probably a one night stand from way back when I was 18.

Longest was 8 months.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shortest few hours, boy did I regret that. Women too, are capable of thick ass beer goggles- eww.

Longest 1 year but we were both virgins.

Shortest, less than an hour. Bar scene, very ashamed of this. Turned into a fling, then ended quit distastefully.

Longest, Just short of 3 years 2 months. (See above, still dont know how I managed that one). Talk about bitter.
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.

lol, I think we've all had a one night stand at one time or another....it was one of my biggest regrets too - my glasses must have been 'doubly' thick that night...lol

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    lol, I think we've all had a one night stand at one time or another....it was one of my biggest regrets too - my glasses must have been 'doubly' thick that night...lol
    I don't think one night stands are as common in the USA as in Europe. I live in Los Angeles, and have many liberal friends. Not that many of them have ever had a one-niter. It's too dangerous for some....we have some sick people who would kill you in your sleep!

my shortest was about a week...well, I knew who the guy was beforehand, but we never talked or anything. when we actually started talking, I only saw him about 2-3 times at the bar (he was a bartender lol) before I met up with him and hooked up with him. it wasn't a one-night stand though cause we ended up hooking up a few times after!

my longest... I would have to say 3 years. I met the guy I first had sex with when I was 17, we were good friends but he always had this on again, off again girlfriend. we "hooked up" previously - he fingered me, I gave him head, etc. but we never full on had sex until 3 years after we knew each other.

with my ex, we knew each other 3 months, had been "together" for about 1 month but were only officially dating about a week until we had sex. it sounds like I gave in a bit soon, but due to the fact that we knew each other for a few months prior and had basically been dating without telling people for a month, I figured it wasn't too bad. he had wanted to have sex before we started dating but I made him wait til we were official, that way I knew he actually wanted to be with me and not just have sex ;]

i hate one night stands ewwwwwww shortest
    still working on the longest
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Shortest: five minutes (she was a call girl)

Next shortest: less than two hours (blind date, never went out again)

Longest: 9 months (my recent ex-girlfriend)
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I know a guy from college, and his shortest was 5 minutes (call girl) and longest was 6 minutes (call girl).
    In fact, he is in his mid-30s now, and he has NEVER had sex with a non-professional!

Shortest and longest, damn near 4 years.
    Green!

shortest: gotta be an hour, this has happened twice

longest: just a few weeks, maybe a month

Shortest - a few weeks
    Longest - a few weeks

Shortest was about 4 hours. Knew the guy already, but things just managed to happen that night.

Longest was about a month.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast