+ Follow This Topic

Thread: One Night Stands With Friend

One Night Stands With Friend

Okay boys.. lets say you had drunken sex with a friend, what do you do afterwards?..contact them?...pretend it didnt happen?..wait for them to contact you..? ...only pursure them if you had the intentions of a relationship..? ..feel awkward..? none of the above..?

What do you want to do?

It will only be awkward if you make it awkward. Although if you have intentions of more, then you should state that. If he doesn't then take it with a grain of salt and let it be. Act like a responsible adult and it will play out that way. Not intended to be harsh, you guys had drunken sex, its a decision you made and if you address it like mature [is the word I was intending to use] adults, then there will be no problems.
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.

I'd imagine he would only pursue it further and if he had an interest in anything more than friends. Like exclusive, or 'sex on tap'.

Just because he had drunken sex, doesn't mean he'd be interested in more and you shouldn't expect that just because a guy has sex with you, he owes you more. He didn't force you...you gave it 'willingly'.

You will have to wait and see.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 23-02-11 at 08:20 PM.

i've had sex with a few friends. its only ever as awkward as you make it. woke up with one girl, rolled over, groaned, she groaned, we laughed, got out of bed and carried on as normal. life goes on, talk, either laugh it off, be relaxed and not super worried / intense and everything will work out.

IF however you want it to move forward, maybe into exclusivity or BF / GF territory talk about it and see what the other party says.

sex is sex. if you care about someone and their your friend i personally dont see a problem in it.
    i'd rather sleep with a friend i care about and have known for a while then a stranger i dont give two shits about who i met 2 hours ago.

I think it is important to ask "was there anything between you two before the drunken sex"? If there was then pursue it if you want. If there wasn't anything there beforehand then the sex was a mistake, and you should move on. Personally I think any drunken sex is a mistake (unless you're already in a relationship with that person), but that's just me.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'd imagine he would only pursue it further and if he had an interest in anything more than friends. Like exclusive, or 'sex on tap'.

Just because he had drunken sex, doesn't mean he'd be interested in more and you shouldn't expect that just because a guy has sex with you, he owes you more. He didn't force you...you gave it 'willingly'.

I generally agree with this perspective

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post

I generally agree with this perspective