+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: At the Club?

You need to learn to get a life, im asking questions cause things are on my mind.
    Instead of putting people down, try being helpful
    Im not a floosy, i havent even had a boyfriend, cause i dont care like other people to have one.
    Most of the people make it seem that im a hooker. When must i say it again, time and time again, im quite the opposite.
    Im not a dumass i noe tht guys want to bag, the easier the bttr. hardly anyone answer my question, and if they somewhat did, you people call me a slutty bimbo.
    Let me give u a lil lesson from 2nd grade which seems to be milenia in the past for osme of you. READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PUT AN ANSWER

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who is this PP's little sister?

??????????????????. way to show your age, stop replying. Your not a help. Just old and decrepit

Quote Originally Posted by waitimConfused View Post
    ??????????????????. way to show your age, stop replying. Your not a help. Just old and decrepit
    talk about showing your age, here you are name calling....and online name calling at that lol. Just stop, as you can see, no one here sees this the way you'd like for it to be seen. You don't like the advice given because you're not here for advice, you're here to validate your actions, we WILL NOT VALIDATE your "friendly guy grinding competition".

LMAO! omg you old drunken losers. I ASKED QUESTIONS. I GOT HARRASED. HOW do i need it validated? I dont feel guilty. please take some Reading Comprehension classes. Your obviously no help, just stop commenting.

When I go to a club I look for the girls that seem to be the most outgoing. I'm not going to try and dance with a girl that looks like she's having a bad time or is insecure... that's no fun for me. That's what I look for first, after I spot out the ones that look like they'd be fun to be around i'll check them out and see if I find them attractive I guess. It's usually really dark so you can get away with quite a bit and still rank up in my 1-10 scale lol.

Anyways teen clubs are very shit, you can't even drink alcohol. It's really just a place to babysit the kids.

Ume is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I really think it's funny how the first one to actually answer the original question as intended by the TS is the guy with the troll face avatar.

Basically what he said, I look for girls that look like they're having fun. If I someone chatches my eye I will usually try to make eye contact and smile at them first, if they a) are too drugged to even notice or b) scowl or turn away I won't pay them any more notice. Then again when I go to the club I usually go for the music first, hanging out with my friends secons and then maybe picking up a girl if the opportunity presents itself.

What you actually look like isn't all that important as long as you're not overweight, darkness, strobe lights, ecstasy (the feeling not the drug, although I guess the drug would work as well ) and alcohol (probably won't apply to your situation for a while as you're 15 and life in the US) will make just about anybody fairly attractive, slutty clothes are actually rather off puting to most guys I know. If you're absolutely desperate for the attention, dance dirty with your female friends, that usually does the trick. You should probably also avoid heavy make up, as it tends to run after a few hours of dancing.

And now I'd like to invite all female members to hit me with the moral hammer (does that expression exist in english? probabky not) for telling a fiveteen year old girl to dance dirty with her female friends ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    I really think it's funny how the first one to actually answer the original question as intended by the TS is the guy with the troll face avatar.

Basically what he said, I look for girls that look like they're having fun. If I someone chatches my eye I will usually try to make eye contact and smile at them first, if they a) are too drugged to even notice or b) scowl or turn away I won't pay them any more notice. Then again when I go to the club I usually go for the music first, hanging out with my friends secons and then maybe picking up a girl if the opportunity presents itself.

What you actually look like isn't all that important as long as you're not overweight, darkness, strobe lights, ecstasy (the feeling not the drug, although I guess the drug would work as well ) and alcohol (probably won't apply to your situation for a while as you're 15 and life in the US) will make just about anybody fairly attractive, slutty clothes are actually rather off puting to most guys I know. If you're absolutely desperate for the attention, dance dirty with your female friends, that usually does the trick. You should probably also avoid heavy make up, as it tends to run after a few hours of dancing.

And now I'd like to invite all female members to hit me with the moral hammer (does that expression exist in english? probabky not) for telling a fiveteen year old girl to dance dirty with her female friends ...
    Us trolls enjoy using irony.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Score and win what exactly??

A guy who just wants to stick it in her...WOW!

lols
    score a shit cheap shag with a guy who not only doesn't care about her, but probably wont even remember her name. added to that is the highly likely probability that the guy thinks shes a piece of trash.

what? don't all girls want that?

lol.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ???

I don't understand what is so terrible about a teenage girl enjoying attention, so long as she is safe and responsible...

Little girl - boys your age like anything at all about a girl, but most of all, they like thinking that you would be easy to approach. And yes, they like thinking they may be able to score, either by inappropriate touching, or actual sex of some sort.

A lot of boys are intimidated by girls that dress too sexy, and the guys who WILL approach you when dress in a sparkle bra/bootie shorts, etc. are usually trouble. (I know you said you didn't dress that way; this was just a piece of future advice.)

Have fun, but be careful about attracting the wrong kind of attention. It could be dangerous out there for you. Be sure you buy your own drinks, preferably in a bottle or can, and make the waiter open them in front of you. Dirty dancing/grinding - whether with males or females - makes you look like a total whore, and even if you don't ever go out with any of those boys, that IS the reputation you will build for yourself. Never go to a club by yourself, and never leave without the person you arrived with.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-02-11 at 09:07 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i love how my questions werent even answered. -_- instead im being harassed.
    Fair enough.

So i went to a teen night at a club. I went with 2 other friends. It was fun.
    I danced with some guys. Want i want to Know is, do guys watch you and wait to go to you,
    or do they just come randomly. Because me and me friend had i bet of who can get to a
    certain number of guys to dance with them first.( I won )
    Do they care about your face or what? Just wana know what things go through a guys mind at the club.
    A girl with nice tits and ass, and an otherwise great body, but with repulsive facial features is a "butterface".

Guys who go to bars and clubs to pick up chicks will view you more or less as a small game animal that they are hunting. It doesn't even matter if you're ugly, in a club there is always a wandering eye, and you're always being viewed at from behind a scope. There will always be a guy there who will take anything he can get... even if you look like Quasimodo. The guys who approach you and 'get to grind' your "bodacious ass" are going to (assuming they don't leave with you) go back to their friends and critique your appearance and level of sluthood. Believe me, they're usually not going to talk about how nice you are or what a great personality you have. If you think what we're saying here is offensive, well, let me just say curiosity killed the cat.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    If you come across to guys like you are a little slut, then tits or not, attractive or not, they will hang around you like bees around a honeypot and because they think they will get an 'easy lay'. Particularly if they are 15 year old boys who are looking for their first sexual experience.

You have something between your legs they can stick it in and that is what they are after.

Word will spread you are a 'good time' girl and next thing you know, all his mates will be chasing you and feigning an interest and because they want some of what their friend got....an easy shag.
    Well, some guys (who are desperate, horny, and basically don't give a shit) are going to follow her around like flies on shit, but most guys, you know, the ideal boyfriend type who would care about you and make you happy and all that shtuff, are going to be completely repulsed and disgusted. This is why people say "beauty is only skin-deep".

Quote Originally Posted by some person
    ???

I don't understand what is so terrible about a teenage girl enjoying attention, so long as she is safe and responsible...

Have fun, but be careful about attracting the wrong kind of attention. It could be dangerous out there for you. Be sure you buy your own drinks, preferably in a bottle or can, and make the waiter open them in front of you. Never go to a club by yourself, and never leave without the person you arrived with.
    LOL. Stupidity at its finest.

can I ask why there are 2 threads about the same stupid topic? LOL... wait, I'm confuzeddd

Because the poster likes attention.

there is one time in clubbing land many eons ago, this slut with a miniskirt grinded on my leg and left her skid mark on my pants. i later went home and burnt my beloved $200 CK pants. please respect other peoples property when you decide to grind in a club.
    true story...

That's why, when I go to a party/bar/club/whatever, I don't wear my finest. I expect to have drinks spilled on me, to be puked on, and most certainly, some slutty butt cheeks rubbing up against my Calvin Klein!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast