+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smell

Smell

Does anyone else ever have a smell down below in the puzzy after sex .. is that normal. also does anyone have chunky or sticky white stuff...?? thanks

I've seen the white stuff on my condom after sex. It's like a mucousy lubrication.

it's yeast. if it's a lot or if it's yellow you might have a yeast infection. eat more meat, eat less pasta and other starchy foods. yeast infections are usually a sign that your diet is not balanced.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

i am a vegan meanin i dont eat meat. i do like pasta for sure and vegetables.?i hope its not an infection i am 21 i only ever been in my man in that way he is my first we dated for almost 2 yrs comin up in march he had a few other parners... should i be worried about no what chymian is ? and the signs i could be perfectly normalundefined

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    it's yeast. if it's a lot or if it's yellow you might have a yeast infection. eat more meat, eat less pasta and other starchy foods. yeast infections are usually a sign that your diet is not balanced.

okay darling, yeast infections are not sexually transmitted diseases like clamydia (sp) or herpes or things like that. it's just that your body is producing too much yeast. you are normal dear, don't worry. do you eat protein like beans or tofu? usually people get yeast infections when they're not eating enough protein, you being vegetarian, this makes sense. try eating some protein and it should go away. also, a lot of women get yeast infections right before their period. is your period on its way?

you can get things at the store like monistat 7 or something like that. although it doesn't guarantee that it won't come back. try eating a lot of plain yogurt, i hear yogurt helps. avoid sugar and starchy foods.

ok I think you would know if you had a yeast infection cause you would be itching like crazy. The white stuff is normal-just what happens during sex.

that doesn't happen to me after sex. it doesn't have to itch. some cases are worse than others. it doesn't even have to be an infection, it's just your body producing yeast.

eh, that white shit isnt normal..that i know of, ive been with a girl for months having outrageous amounts of sex, never using a condom(or pulling out), and even then that didnt happen. if theres a smell, it most likely IS a yeast infection, smells are your vaginas way of telling you something isnt right. go see your gyno.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    smells are your vaginas way of telling you something isnt right. go see your gyno.
    lol, funny but true, if it smells bad like socks, better take yourself to the docs

i am very itchy down there and even days when we dont have sex there white stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by luvtif
    ok I think you would know if you had a yeast infection cause you would be itching like crazy. The white stuff is normal-just what happens during sex.

Sami, why have you not gone to your gyno already? get the **** with it!!
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

don't listen to these guys. i'm being for real. this guys are just talkin' a bunch of smack.

shame on you guys.

cause i dont know where in gyno in my town is and i could be perfectly fine...like the man i been with i dated for 20 months he the only guy i ever had sex with...i should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    Sami, why have you not gone to your gyno already? get the **** with it!!

how do people get a yeast infection can it be pasted from parner if say a girl have it does that mean a guy can have it too?? monistat 7 is just good too yet? or i could be perfectly fine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast