+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what 's up with him?

what 's up with him?

This guy works at the grocery story I shop at and is close to my age (I'm 17). He'll smile at me, but not when I'm looking ( I'll look up and see him smiling). When we make eye contact it's really brief and either I look away (reason below) or he'll look away and smirk. When I'm looking at him he'll avoid looking at me. He is really outgoing with everyone else, why is he so wierd with me? I think he's really cute, but try really hard not to show it, because I'm worried he wont like me back... so I don't smile at him or anything. Does he know I like him and think it's funny or something?

jenna Guest
    He might suspect you like him, but then again he can never be sure. If he does think that I guess he'd be flattered. If you do have a thing for this guy try and find a way to spark up a conversation and see if he'll converse with you back. That'd be a good sign at least.

Confidence is the name of the game

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this is quite simple. i'm guessing that his boy that you're smiling at has taken notice of you too. he might be outgoing with everyone, but that is only because he feels comfortable with everyone else. when he's around you, he gets all shy because he doesn't want to mess anything up and look stupid in front of you. you might want to talk to him and maybe strike up a converstation and get to know him. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Definitely. If he smiles at you, and you smile at him back, and you two get the funny twingy feeling when you two are close together, try asking him out.
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

He's a clueless fella around the ladies. Yes, he likes you, and yes, he has ZERO balls.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control