View Poll Results: What do you think of this girl?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • She is honestly interested in me and may want to persue a relationship

2 100.00%
  • She just wants material things and is aiming to use me

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a woman's opinion Confused about a girl...LONG

Need a woman's opinion Confused about a girl...LONG

Ok there is this girl in my school, she's my age, 17, but we have never spoken or anything in fact I dont recall ever really seeing her altough I knew she was there, probably because she's kindof a prep and I'm more of the average type. She is a hard-working 4.0 student who volunteers often.

Well a few months ago, after a summer of weight-loss and confidence building, she just came up to me and complemented a t-shirt of mine that she really liked that I wasnt even wearing that day. I, being the shmuck that I am, simply shrugged it off as her being friendly and I replied "Well thank you very much"

Well after that I began noticing her in the hallways at school, we started a daily ritual of meeting eyes, her smiling, and me smiling right back, often accompanied with a "Hello" or "Hi".

Also she started to try to get my attention it seems, calling my name as I pass her in the hall once or twice.

When I finally pulled my head out of my ass I decided I was going to ask her out, so I did and she accepted. After a few pospones, we finally went to the movies together. When I picked her up I was astonished! She was dressed so completely different from anything I had ever seen her in. She usually just wore like a t-shirt and jeans or overalls or something like that, but on our date she dressed in tight low-rider pants and a tight white shirt that definatly excenuated her figure. So I thought she was dressed up for me, but I later heard that she tends to dress a bit more provacative on the weekends.

During the ride to the movies she seemed to talk alot at first but later opened up to my speaking too. At first she shared things that her friends had done and stuff like that, but later we began to talk about our families and ambitions. She even felt comfortable enough to tell me about the difficult relationship she has with her brothers. We learned that we have similar tastes in music, and, to my astonishment she loves Anime! But one thing that was a bit unerving was that she talked alot at first about movie stars she wants to marry, but then also talked in the same matter of fact manner about marrying a teacher she mentioned as being a "hardcore republican redneck"

Well during the movie and car ride she kept her legs crossed (thigh over knee) and away from me, so I kindof assumed she was sending me a sign that she wasnt interested, yet my mother says its a defensive reaction when a girl is nervous.

Also during the movie she never picked up her drink, she always leaned over and let her hair fall, brushing my arm, another sign I was unsure about. Another thing she mentioned is that she liked it when guys did things for her, and another friend told me that she used another provactive outfit to get on a carnival ride without paying, so I'm thinking could she not want to do these type of things she uses to get what she wants to me because I'm special to her, or because she really doesnt want that kind of attention from me.

Well I drove her home, walked her to her door, we hugged and I went home.

Well the thing is, her mom is a regular substitute at my school, and since our date, she started being really nice to me (waving at me from across the cafeteria, asking me about where I work and tying it in to her daughter) also her friends, who I also never really talked to, started saying hello to me and calling me by name. So I kindof think that she has told these people that she likes me and they are responding accoringly. Also we have resumed our eye-contact/smile/say hello routine again. I have also noticed that the male friends that she keeps are VERY similar to myself. And a friend of mine asked her best guy friend who she liked and responded with criteria that vagually described myself.

So I'm confused, does it sound like she is genually interested or does she just want for me to buy her stuff, but not be in any type of relationship? Whoo, im out of breath...

Buy stuff for her? What are you...new? Forget about her clothes, dude, girls dress up for dates or for guys they like, and if she didn't wear that other outfit, that's only because she didn't feel like it. Chill.

Naturally enough she likes you. Very smart moves, I'd say.

Good luck.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Well its not like I'm cheap and don't want to buy her anything, its just I dont want be used to get material possessions if thats her only goal with me.

Trust me it's not. If she would've been a gold digging whore she wouldn've found somebody filthy rich...unless you are.

Yeah, I did some personal reflecting and it seems like she just likes me for me, and just happens to dress provactive on occasions. I even asked her out again yesturday, she said she cant this weekend because she's going to Lagoon, but next week looks very promising, she even gave me a really kindof sexy smile when she answered.

yoo-hoo.. You got time to figure out something smashing for your nest date!

Yeah, I had planned to take her to Boondocks, a kindof amusement park: mini golf, go karts, etc. But since shes going to be at Lagoon this week I have to think of something different I think. Any suggestions?

oh by the way, I'm not filthy rich, and she knows it.

I guess I was pretty stupid with all of the assumptions I was making when I guess it was so odvious. I guess I'm just used to the more quiet, shy type of girl as opposed to someone as assertive as this girl. I also compare too much, like I try to figure out what about myself the person in question would like or dislike.

I mean she wouldnt have said yes again unless she liked me atleast somewhat right?

Okay dude- reality check- I thought you said you spent the summer boosting your self-confidence? Come on now, get out of this- and back into that-

OK I never said I was just that I was confused. I may have spent the summer building my self-confidence, but there are somethings you can only learn from experience, like how to read signals.