+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do get her interested.

How do get her interested.

Ok ladies I have a real Delmar on my hands. I'll start off with my story and hopefully you can guide me to success. Well I know this girl that I like, I've known her since school and I'm 100% sure that she use to like me throughout school but I had a gf then for 3.5 years. Well 2 years went by since I last saw her and she added me on facebook and asked how I was with my gf and i told her that we broke up and all. A week later I inboxed her saying that i liked her and I would like to catch up with her so I think I really messed up because there I was a week earlier telling her I broke up with my gf and a week later I tell her that I like her so she must have thought that she was a rebound or something i know I'm such an idiot.

Well we hardly talk at all but we are friends so what I want to ask is how do I salvage this? How can I start talking to her again and like get her interested in me again?. I don't know if she has a boyfriend or whether she doesn't like me anymore she did tell me she sees me as a friend and nothing else when I told her that I like her but how do I go about talking to her and getting her interested without seeming desperate and stuff?

I know this sounds bad but I regret not asking her out at school because shes an amazing person and I know I just got over a serious relationship but right now in my eyes shes the only girl that I would even consider being with or asking out. did I stuff up?

Whether she is 'amazing' or not, she has told you that she only sees you as a 'friend'. Take NOTICE of what she says!!!!

You'd be wise and not to pursue a friendship with her, because at the end of the day you are only looking to be her friend hoping it will bring you closer and that a friendship will lead to more. The only place being friends with her will get you, is the 'friendzone'....

Then you will come back here with the thread heading 'Why do 'NICE' guys never get the girl'????

Yawwwwnnnn....

Be really honest, say youve always been into her and always thought about her. mentioning pasttimes will clear that idea of being a rebound cos then it doesnt sound so recent if you know what i mean. offer to take her out to lunch or hang out with mutual friends so its not too full on at first, establish a strong friendship first
    The tragedy starts from the very first spark of losing your mind for the sake of your heart <3