+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What the F!

What the F!

Ever had one of those days that everything is Fckued? I'm having one of those days, it's like the weeks problems, frustrations, and problems are all on my mind at once. I feel like I'm on the edge right now lol. Kinda feels like I could lose control at any minute. Hopefully the gym can help me calm down a bit, but to be honest I feel hella unbalanced right now. Like SOMETHING is really wrong, I just can't put my finger on it. Probably just to much shit going on that I've chosen to concern myself with. RANT!

put a smile on and the whole world smiles back lol wtf can i say lol
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Ahhh, if it were only that easy. Do feel a lil better after a decent workout.

I have days like that. I'm on edge, can't relax and feel something is wrong but can't pinpoint it.

Which is why I'm learning 'yoga'. Think I get over stressed with work and what not sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I have days like that. I'm on edge, can't relax and feel something is wrong but can't pinpoint it.

Which is why I'm learning 'yoga'. Think I get over stressed with work and what not sometimes.
    Yeah I actually do want to start yoga, I'd like to be a lot more flexible. I think I've pinpointed my recent stress and tension though.......it's the ex. I thought I could have her in my life, but I'm starting to think otherwise now. Whole situation is just stressful, I'd rather not think about her anymore lol.

Yoga is great! Any sort of work out will produce a ton of endorphins so that is always a good thing. I use hypnosis as well to calm myself down on those stressful days. Works wonders!!

Yeah I've had days like that too. Taking on too much of the "weight of the world". On those days I've done different things to kind of "decompress" from what was bothering me & it helped.

"The weight of the world" is exactly what it was. Small list of most everything that was going on this week.

1. Tutoring coworker in College Algebra...............(sHE NEVER GOT IT)
    2. One of my best friends' gf broke up with him, four days later, she's dating one of his bast friends.......(his world was shattered, had to be their for him)
    3. One of my best female friends drops a bomb on me..............(she's expecting, baby daddy bounced when she refused to abort...smh, she's like my lil sister.......heart broken)
    4. Oh yeah, been going to work all week lol
    5. Finally, the ex..............

Today, I brush off my shoulders.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    weed helps in times of stress
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    Yeah I actually do want to start yoga, I'd like to be a lot more flexible. I think I've pinpointed my recent stress and tension though.......it's the ex. I thought I could have her in my life, but I'm starting to think otherwise now. Whole situation is just stressful, I'd rather not think about her anymore lol.
    I thought you two were gonna get back together? What changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    weed helps in times of stress
    I know, I am a toker, but I'm laying off............getting my ass in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I thought you two were gonna get back together? What changed?
    Yeah, we're "working" on it, but it's all long distance and to be honest the whole situation seems pretty fragile. I was investing too much into it. Had to pull back a bit, we both have a lot going on with us individually at the moment. I can't stress about that though, I'm trying to get my life back on track and finish school.