+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Should people have to get a license to reproduce?

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    You haven't once stated that people who irresponsibly reproduce should have some kind of control placed upon them to deter or prevent pregnancy. You're like the guy who snips the tops of the weeds off and wonders why they return a week later. You need to get to the root.
    I've got a better idea - kill every single human being. This would eliminate all problems - no more bad parenting, no more worthless voids of space, no more wasted resources, no more pollution, no more wars, no more welfare nor taxes, no anything! No hassle!

Most humans are undeserving of life. And by most, I mean all.

Hahaha, I'm not going to touch that one ^^^^. That is a whole different discussion.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Ha, I'm going to hell? I'd better bring my mini fan. I suppose that you are another 'treat the symptom and not the problem' person? When I started this thread I brought up sterilization, but selflessnhumble posted a way better solution a couple of posts back. He proposed that everyone can have a child, but that license for future children be based on how that first child is being raised. I personally think that is a way better, more palatable way to go about it. Any comments on that?
    i don't think either of you are getting to the root. i think we need to teach boys that if they are going to go off and reproduce themselves that they should have the ability to financially and emotionally support a family. and people need to teach little girls that just because a guy is responsible enough to have sex doesn't mean he can support a family, and to teach them that they are more than sex, and they don't always have to give it up to make a boy like them and that they can educate themselves and live their dreams if they worked hard at it just as well as boys. i think kids should grow up with a family who teaches them these things and leads by example.

but you can't legislate that. that has to come from the heart. you know? you just have to live it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Sorry, but if you don't provide a reasonable argument along with your trash posts, I really can't respond in a professional or academic manner.

*LOL* I FÜCKING KNEW IT!!!!

*takes 5 minutes for a roffelmao*

Yeah, and if you don't have insurance, guess what costs a fückload more?

[Insert Yankee oath here]
    I fail to see how this has ANYTHING to do with welfare, parenting, poverty, or sterilization.

Water is fluoridated to prevent tooth decay, and it does this effectively. I dunno about you, but I happen to know a lot about this - my uncle does it for a living, and I happen to keep in check with my local water supply, which happens to be safe for drinking, according to the recent records I received in the mail. I've also lived in countries where the water is not enhanced at all - in fact it was brown! Lithium is not added to the water, but there are natural traces of it found in water. Let me guess, you have another conspiracy theory for this and you wanna share it with everyone?
    You're a sad, institutionalized lost soul.
    According to recent records....Pfffft. You're a joker for sure.

According to the U.S. Government: questioning the established authority concerning rights also gives them the right to list you as a domestic Terrorist.

You're beyond help.
    Keep bending over junior. Follow the status quo, then repeat after me, "I am free."

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    oh my gawd this thread sucks so bad. the next person to post here is going to hell.
    I think you need to GTFO of this thread if you don't like what it is about.
    I'm so sick and tired of your negative bullshit. Grow the F uck up.

i don't think either of you are getting to the root. i think we need to teach boys that if they are going to go off and reproduce themselves that they should have the ability to financially and emotionally support a family. and people need to teach little girls that just because a guy is responsible enough to have sex doesn't mean he can support a family, and to teach them that they are more than sex, and they don't always have to give it up to make a boy like them and that they can educate themselves and live their dreams if they worked hard at it just as well as boys. i think kids should grow up with a family who teaches them these things and leads by example.

but you can't legislate that. that has to come from the heart. you know? you just have to live it.

lol at teaching "boys."
    Who has the children?
    Who spreads their legs? THE WOMAN. Not the man. Get the clue and stop blaming fertile penis's for your problems as a woman.

If you believe in the bible: it's all your fault we have to live on Earth in this shit hole all because you couldn't just be happy in paradise you had to
    go and **** it up for every man, woman and child subsequently following Eve's shit decision making. It's in your lineage.

If you don't believe in the bible, then from a logical standpoint: own up to your shit decision making skills and LEARN how to choose a "man" who:

-sticks around for your child's birth and raises them.

We don't need to change for no one, especially some entitled piece of ass who fails to be a grown up and make better decisions that will
    in the end adversely affect a child's development. Don't want this to happen?

CLOSE YOUR DAMN LEGS!!!!! lol!

and i think you should neuter yourself.
    Last edited by misombra; 04-03-11 at 05:55 AM. Reason: if in fact you have balls.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I've got a better idea - kill every single human being. This would eliminate all problems - no more bad parenting, no more worthless voids of space, no more wasted resources, no more pollution, no more wars, no more welfare nor taxes, no anything! No hassle!

Most humans are undeserving of life. And by most, I mean all.
    You first.

and i think you should neuter yourself.
    And I think you should tie your labia in a knot and call it a day.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 04-03-11 at 06:06 AM. Reason: You probably have long enough meat curtains to do it.

okay you guys can finish this discussion in a private message. i'm closing this thread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456