+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is she a virgin or not?

Is she a virgin or not?

A few weeks ago, i was travling to another place and met a girl, a young girl. i will just go to the point.

We got a room in hotel and made love. After the first time we tried out. i saw lots of blood on the bed. So i asked her, are you a virgin or your period come?

She told that she was not having period or she wouldn't come out with me at all. and she tried with her young boyfriend a few days ago but failed. she didn't know what really happened a few days ago with her boyfriend.. She told me that her boyfriend was also young and didn't know how to do it, because she didn't feel anything at all. bla.. bla..

So at that time, my guess was she was having period. i put on my pant and asked her to get some sleep. And then we came to cuddle, and i couldn't control myself, about 10 or 15 minutes later, we did it again. and there wwas also lots of blood on bed for the second time...

Was she a virgin?? someone tells me?
    Last edited by The Restlis; 25-02-11 at 02:26 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it doesn't matter you'll never see her again. you're not gonna date her, and you should get yourself tested.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    it doesn't matter you'll never see her again. you're not gonna date her, and you should get yourself tested.
    i am not going to date her, she had a boyfriend and a good life in her city. but not knowing the truth sometims just bothers me.

besides, i will travel to her city once or twice a year, so i would like to go out with her again if i do go there. like sneaking into her room secretly, etc. It is exciting
    Last edited by The Restlis; 25-02-11 at 12:25 PM.

How old is she and how old are you?

I love this forum.
    Last edited by The Restlis; 25-02-11 at 12:25 PM.

Why does the age matter?

anyway, i am 25 and she is 20. or 21.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You failed to address the most important part of my post.

Quote Originally Posted by The Restlis View Post
    Why does the age matter?

anyway, i am 25 and she is 20. or 21.
    Because you made it sound like she was really young. Like young enough to be illegal.

Anyway, she was probably on her period. I don't think heavy bleeding like you described is typical when one's virginity is lost. I can't be certain about that, though. I've never been a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You failed to address the most important part of my post.
    It is not like i don't want to address your question. it is that i don't understand the part i got myself tested??

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Yeah, my first though was that you met a 13 year old girl or something.

And it indeed doesn't sound like virgin type bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by The Restlis View Post
    A few weeks ago, i was travling to another place and met a girl, a young girl. i will just go to the point.

We got a room in hotel and made love. After the first time we tried out. i saw lots of blood on the bed. So i asked her, are you a virgin or your period come?

She told that she was not having period or she wouldn't come out with me at all. and she tried with her young boyfriend a few days ago but failed. she didn't know what really happened a few days ago with her boyfriend.. She told me that her boyfriend was also young and didn't know how to do it, because she didn't feel anything at all. bla.. bla..

So at that time, my guess was she was having period. i put on my pant and asked her to get some sleep. And then we came to cuddle, and i couldn't control myself, about 10 or 15 minutes later, we did it again. and there wwas also lots of blood on bed for the second time...

Was she a virgin?? someone tells me?
    So you lied about her age once you were called out on it?

"Really YOUNG" (does not = a 5 year difference) when the both of of you are over the age of 18. Busted.

I will use my crystal ball and say.......

She's not a virgin anymore.

Who the hell cares anyways! Unless you plan to date this girl then it matters very little. It sounds like periods tho, because once you lose your virginity it doesn't grow back within the time it took you to hump her again. Use your head ffs!

I'm also inclined to believe she's too young. And also a complete muppet to lie about not being on her period. What did she said the blood was anyways?? *oh, I've accidently spilt a large amount of tomato juice all over the bed where I happen to be sitting.....again! And I just cleaned it up last night...*

P.s. get tested by the doctor for sexually transmitted diseases. I typed that out, because I believe you're that dumb to not know about things like stds and condoms either.
    Last edited by Charisma; 25-02-11 at 06:45 PM.
    I'm 25 and Female.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She called me one day when I was on Skype video-chatting with my sister, and I took the call... hung up the phone a few minutes later and my sister was bawling... I asked her what was wrong, and she said "You should've seen the look on your face when you looked at your phone and saw that B______was calling. Your whole face lit up."

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Yeah, my first though was that you met a 13 year old girl or something.

And it indeed doesn't sound like virgin type bleeding.
    Actually i want to be with someone around my age, 24--28, young and mature.

So 20 is too ""young"" for me. maybe i overstated it a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    I will use my crystal ball and say.......

She's not a virgin anymore.

Who the hell cares anyways! Unless you plan to date this girl then it matters very little. It sounds like periods tho, because once you lose your virginity it doesn't grow back within the time it took you to hump her again. Use your head ffs!

I'm also inclined to believe she's too young. And also a complete muppet to lie about not being on her period. What did she said the blood was anyways?? *oh, I've accidently spilt a large amount of tomato juice all over the bed where I happen to be sitting.....again! And I just cleaned it up last night...*

P.s. get tested by the doctor for sexually transmitted diseases. I typed that out, because I believe you're that dumb to not know about things like stds and condoms either.

I used condoms all the time. So i never really worry about geting myself tested things. It just never occured to me that your people would bring this up, ..

the girl didn't say anything about the blood, she told me she didn't know what to do and didn't know why? She thought she was not on a period.....Actually i was inclining to believe that she was on period, that is why i didn't sleep with her in the same bed after two bleedings. i stayed up all night, smoking, and we talked a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    So you lied about her age once you were called out on it?

"Really YOUNG" (does not = a 5 year difference) when the both of of you are over the age of 18. Busted.
    LF sleuth
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast