+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think of this babydoll?

What do you think of this babydoll?

guys,I expect for another successful date,and I plan to get this [URL="http://giftmadesimple.com/product/personalized-gift-ideas/68619/?rid=56402680"]sexy babydoll[/URL].Last week,he has no interest cuz of my ugly bra.I came here to ask help,this sexy babydoll and black Stocking will be okay for your taste?What color is the best?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You ARE the chick that expects a bigger rock. You FAIL.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dont think it would look that great on a guy. You are a guy arent you?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Suspenders and stockings with matching brazillian panties and push up bra would be better.
    Match them red or even white to be defiled.

If you are self conscious of your body, wear the baby doll over the top.

I would personally match all black or all red.

Wow. I am having a hard time imagining a guy who, presented with the opportunity to have sex with someone he finds attractive and having progressed to shirtlessness, would turn her down over the beauty of her bra. If a guy made out with me to the point of shirtlessness and then critiqued my bra instead of throwing it across the room as the next piece to be removed...I would have doubts about the guy. I certainly wouldn't invest any money in pretty wrappings for my body for a guy who didn't sufficiently appreciate the body without the pretty wrappings.

I simply don't care what my GF wears - when we are naked together that's what counts

Yeah, I have to agree with some of these comments. I would have never have turned down a girl because her bra was ugly. I've seen a fair share of bras in my lifetime and can't ever remember thinking "Oh that's ugly". It's not like it's staying on for very long anyways. <- didn't mean drunk just wanted a smiley with a tongue sticking out...

Wow, my fiancee just wore that for me last month. The only way you can wear that and look sexy is if you have a smokin' body. My fiancee is thin with naturally large breasts, so she looked amazing. I can't say the same for ladies who are out of shape.