+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What to say

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i only seen two different pictures of her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Same ones I've seen.

I have there 4 pics of me (with few following soon :-)
    More about me on homepage

one already there :-)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by val
    one already there :-)
    No...way...who took that photo??
    It still boggles my mind how hot and sad you can be at the same time.
    Lest it's just an excuse to get our attention to see you naked...not that I mind though.
    Last edited by Junket; 15-12-04 at 07:49 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    errr.. personally i don't think anyone who takes a picture of themselves naked in the shower would think badly of themselves. in another thread you were saying how you wanted all this attention and i feel that this is mainly what you want. you say "oh i'm ugly" and "i'm alone" because you love all this attention that guys give you to. it's a high that you need to learn to control. sure it feels good to have people tell you that you're pretty and good looking but you shouldn't learn to feed on it. find your own self confidence.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ... something that i forgot to add, it kinda reminds me how some girls are always saying that they are fat, yet they are skinny. they love to hear how sexy and skinny they are, and they know it.

raverboy

Illusional, i never said that i look terrible, i am doing lot to be satisfied with my self and look naturaly. I also hope you dont mind that i am trying to discuss here problems in my life, so please allow me this. It is nice that you think that i cannot have problems, but believe it or not, also not bad looking girls have troubles.

Frasbee thank you!

Val,

Everyone and i mean everyone has some quirk an imperfection beacuse we are not puuurfect! We all have troubles thats what life is all about. The most beutiful girl in school who everyone thinks is so purfect probrably will have some issue, some can have anorexia, ****ed up parents, who knows what can be going on behind closed doors.
    Val,
    I idefinatley dont mind if you are having a problem & would like to discuss it. Everyone likes attention, but what you do need to come to realize is that you CAN create your own happy median. & when you are ready to do so you will, just dont count on others to make you happy because that wont last long. In Life people that you love come and go, but you know when one door closes another one opens. U are a fantastic artist, give yourself some credit. Boys and love will happen when u least expect it, & even then it might not be ideal but you will have learned from it. Everything is a learning experien. Any way did you get your new toy yet?xoxoxoxo Azulita
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Thank you for nice post and credit! I will try to act like that.
    Yes i get it :-)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    val don't get me wrong, as blue said, everyone has their problems. i don't mind people expressing their problems, yet at the same time, i will also express my views on your problems.

i for one find that a lot of people tend to blow things out of proportion. i for one don't like to listen to bitching and crying, however i put up with a lot of it. now i'm not saying that you bitch and cry, however i just am expressing how i feel about your problems. from an outsiders point of view, you seem like you like to flaunt what you have worked so hard for... your body. i also believe that it's a nice one, then you go around saying how you're miserable and lonely?? it seems that you're showing off your goods just for attention. and attention will come your way. is this the type of attention you are looking for?? showing some ass to get guys to reply to you? if it is, then so be it, a lot of girls do it. however being that you have stated, you're lonely, i would think that you're looking for something more solid. and the ineternet really shouldn't be the place where you'd want to look for a relationship. sure they happen online, but face to face is where you'll want to start.

raverboy

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    val don't get me wrong, as blue said, everyone has their problems. i don't mind people expressing their problems, yet at the same time, i will also express my views on your problems.

i for one find that a lot of people tend to blow things out of proportion. i for one don't like to listen to bitching and crying, however i put up with a lot of it. now i'm not saying that you bitch and cry, however i just am expressing how i feel about your problems. from an outsiders point of view, you seem like you like to flaunt what you have worked so hard for... your body. i also believe that it's a nice one, then you go around saying how you're miserable and lonely?? it seems that you're showing off your goods just for attention. and attention will come your way. is this the type of attention you are looking for?? showing some ass to get guys to reply to you? if it is, then so be it, a lot of girls do it. however being that you have stated, you're lonely, i would think that you're looking for something more solid. and the ineternet really shouldn't be the place where you'd want to look for a relationship. sure they happen online, but face to face is where you'll want to start.

raverboy
    I second that.

I am sorry. I was trying to make art, not to catch some men for it. If yes, than that because he know more about me (not only how my ass looks like, but that i like photography, beach, i have some sense for art and so on.)
    I removed it, i am sorry.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should stop being sorry and stop listening to us. (If that makes any sense) Do your own thing.

No i think i got it. I have nice ass, maybe nice chest, it means i am happy. Trying to find some love on forum where nobody cares for me anyhow, nobody asked me even for surname.
    I think i am happy, it could be worse. You know, feel like nowadays and be fat with awry nose.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast