+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My friend... uhh, "raped me". What now?

Would it be wrong to return the favor and stick a dildo up his butt while he's showering? Or maybe develop an understanding that butt sex will improve the friendship, so that you both can be comfortable with it.
    This weirdness is all inside your head. I bet he doesn't even think twice about it. Maybe you should ask him to do it again so you won't be so shocked anymore?

I think you should confront him with the situation. Or ask him outright "were we just ****ing, or is there something you need to tell me??".
    That's what I would do. If the answer is yes. I'd say "don't touch me again, lets pretend it didn't happen."

I can relate to you in all of this because my first time was a tad coerced out of me by a friend of the family that is 5 years older then me. I was obviously taken advantage of, but I allowed him, wanted it a little bit even at the time... I can completely relate.
    Love what you love, don't hide it from no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolave View Post
    I think you should confront him with the situation. Or ask him outright "were we just ****ing, or is there something you need to tell me??".
    That's what I would do. If the answer is yes. I'd say "don't touch me again, lets pretend it didn't happen."

I can relate to you in all of this because my first time was a tad coerced out of me by a friend of the family that is 5 years older then me. I was obviously taken advantage of, but I allowed him, wanted it a little bit even at the time... I can completely relate.
    That's actually a very good idea. Last time I just kinda asked "What happened?". Perhaps a more direct approach is in order Strange thing was though, he finally responded with a.. peculiar message: "Can we talk later this evening? about 20, perhaps?" <- This isn't odd in itself, but I got his work schedule at the apartment still, and... he got work tonight. Here's wondering if he hoped to catch me during his break, or if he actually skips work to talk.

Uh resolved? Update

Okay, so... My friend apologize to me, and even after I told him it was fine (Even if it was partly a lie), he actually went on about what he did was wrong, how bad he feels, ect. ect., despite I only got mad at him once. So it would appear that, despite his nonchalant behavior when we spoke first, he apparently regrets it anyway. He even said he would take any charges of rape (!) against him, even though I hadn't mentioned rape even once, or hinted at it.

Instead, we have partly returned to being friends (yay), even if we no longer live together. He tried asking me out once already, and well... it was, decent, I guess. Here's wondering if I should give it a shot, or turn it down immediately to prevent anything bad from happening, but as it is right now, I somehow doubt it can go worse than it already has. But that's not really something for this forum

Thanks for your posts here, despite half of them being nothing but discussions about "rape".

Quote Originally Posted by Trishi View Post
    Uh resolved? Update

Okay, so... My friend apologize to me, and even after I told him it was fine (Even if it was partly a lie), he actually went on about what he did was wrong, how bad he feels, ect. ect., despite I only got mad at him once. So it would appear that, despite his nonchalant behavior when we spoke first, he apparently regrets it anyway. He even said he would take any charges of rape (!) against him, even though I hadn't mentioned rape even once, or hinted at it.

Instead, we have partly returned to being friends (yay), even if we no longer live together. He tried asking me out once already, and well... it was, decent, I guess. Here's wondering if I should give it a shot, or turn it down immediately to prevent anything bad from happening, but as it is right now, I somehow doubt it can go worse than it already has. But that's not really something for this forum

Thanks for your posts here, despite half of them being nothing but discussions about "rape".
    Which of course would have nothing to do with the fact the topic was entitled "My friend... uhh, "raped me". What now?"

so let me get this straight...

your 'friend'/'roomate' raped you and you enjoyed it... i cant tell if your being serious or not, but if so, i think you got some mental health issues you gotta deal with...

rape is right up there with murder as the ultimate crime imo

sick fuking freaks

Yeah, damn the title but as already said, NOW I know not to flaunt that word around >.< I just couldn't explain it any better way, and I guess my interpretation of the word "rape" was far and away from what it actually means. To be young and stupid, and lacking proper English to express myself clearly

To Chandler: Actually, my psykiatrist(spellings, I know) have deemed me to be unfit for relationships with other people at the moment. Even after me and my roommate made up (somewhat), and we forgave each other for the events that occoured, I have been told to stay away from my roommate for now. As it appears, I have a mental disorder which name I can't remember for the life of me (Latin sucks). Basically, it makes me incapable of reading emotions of others, and lacking social ability to mingle with others without putting myself at risk. Sounds odd? Yeah, it does. A lot. Sadly, all I can do is hope this guy knows what he is doing :/ I've been forced to set my study on hold, and retake this year after summer vacation, so apparently, they believe my state is far more serious than I'd ever believe in. I am still uncertain if they are joking or not, but I guess it is as they say: An insane person can't know if she is insane herself. *shrug*

Oh well, I guess I'll enjoy my solitude with a couple of games.... And I suppose it ended somewhat well anyway, since they figured I was mentaly unstable somehow. If it is indeed true, I guess I would have been at risk otherwise... or something like that.
    Last edited by Trishi; 10-03-11 at 02:14 AM. Reason: can't remember the emoticon symbols at all it seems.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456