+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women care about guy's social status ALOT!

Women care about guy's social status ALOT!

I came back to my hometown and met a girl from a while ago, she is 23 im 27, we dated for six months and I got to hangout with all her friends and acquiaintances went to parteis every week and clubs it was great. After 6 months she dumps me cause basically shes tired of being the one I depend on for all my happiness (theres other reasons) and my social status goes to 0.00!!!!! None of the guy friends of hers want to goto gym with me no more, no one lets me know about clubs and definately no parties, and I'm not talking about her close friends HER DISTANT FRIENDS don't seem to want to hang out with me. I've attemped multiple times on FB to contact some of them and best I got was an excuse lol.

I'm not sure how to go about this; my ex said that she wants a man who is successful, who is looked up to professionally, is physically fit and likes what he does. But even if I accomplish those things I will never have the "in crowd" social status necessary for her to see me as her equal OR ANY OTHER REMOTELY ATTRACTIVE GIRL OF THAT SOCIAL STRATA

What am I doing wrong people? Girls?

You don't have to be rich. You just have to be ambitious and have good potential. At your age you should begin to find your niche professionally.
    You will understand, that as you get older, your looks/style will matter less. Your true capabilities and personality will matter more.
    Women like confident men. Men with status are confident. Simple.

You are 27 years old. Are you settled in a career? do you have some money? this is very important. Also going after HER friends is really sad, leave her alone

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    You don't have to be rich. You just have to be ambitious and have good potential. At your age you should begin to find your niche professionally.
    You will understand, that as you get older, your looks/style will matter less. Your true capabilities and personality will matter more.
    Women like confident men. Men with status are confident. Simple.
    Not really. you can find some girl that only follows her "heart" or "Feeling" and you can steal it by just do/speak the right things. once they "Fall" you can be ugly, poor loser they'll follow you every where. you can bash them and they'll still come back to you

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I'm sorry to say but when you break up you generally lost the partners friends too. They were her friends and after such a short time they are still her friends first, I suspect that's why they don't hang with you no more.

I too don't hang with my ex's friends.

Quote Originally Posted by GK001 View Post
    Not really. you can find some girl that only follows her "heart" or "Feeling" and you can steal it by just do/speak the right things. once they "Fall" you can be ugly, poor loser they'll follow you every where. you can bash them and they'll still come back to you
    Apparently that's how musicians and artists get their girls. I gotta say, many girls fall for the romance, until reality hits.

LOL I don't think I wanted to communicate THAT idea

Apparently that's how musicians and artists get their girls. I gotta say, many girls fall for the romance, until reality hits.
    those girls dont tend to use their brains. they are usually wonderful girls but the brain part seize to function when they "fall". some times reality hits 10-14yrs too late because they want to keep holding on to this "feeling" while trying to make it work.
    the thing is if they are lucky and fall for the right guy their life will be full of happiness. if they fall for the wrong guy then they're pretty much doomed.

In GKs case, it was a scrawny, bald, skiinny, jobless loser than managed to sweet talk his ex back into his bed.

All I can say is, she must be easily pleased and because no bald, skinny loser would be able to smooth talk me, lmao

Smooth talk is just that, 'smooth talk'...us wise ones can see right through it.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    In GKs case, it was a scrawny, bald, skiinny, jobless loser than managed to sweet talk his ex back into his bed.

All I can say is, she must be easily pleased and because no bald, skinny loser would be able to smooth talk me, lmao

Smooth talk is just that, 'smooth talk'...us wise ones can see right through it.
    lol dont pick on old scabs . i was generalizing.
    i think he did more then "smooth talk" he bloody timed things perfectly that experienced old prick lol

lol dont pick on old scabs . i was generalizing.
    i think he did more then "smooth talk" he bloody timed things perfectly that experienced old prick lol
    OK sowwwie. Just when I see your posts, I'm taken back to the reason you came here.

Is he a lot older than you?

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    OK sowwwie. Just when I see your posts, I'm taken back to the reason you came here.

Is he a lot older than you?
    his like 9yrs older then me and 11yrs older then her.. she could call him uncle.