+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How important is man's SOCIAL STATUS to a woman??

How important is man's SOCIAL STATUS to a woman??

I came back to my hometown and met a girl from a while ago, she is 23 im 27, we dated for six months and I got to hangout with all her friends and acquiaintances went to parteis every week and clubs it was great. After 6 months she dumps me cause basically shes tired of being the one I depend on for all my happiness (theres other reasons) and my social status goes to 0.00!!!!! None of the guy friends of hers want to goto gym with me no more, no one lets me know about clubs and definately no parties, and I'm not talking about her close friends HER DISTANT FRIENDS don't seem to want to hang out with me. I've attemped multiple times on FB to contact some of them and best I got was an excuse lol.

I'm not sure how to go about this; my ex said that she wants a man who is successful, who is looked up to professionally, is physically fit and likes what he does. But even if I accomplish those things I will never have the "in crowd" social status necessary for her to see me as her equal OR ANY OTHER REMOTELY ATTRACTIVE GIRL OF THAT SOCIAL STRATA

What am I doing wrong people? Girls?

The problem you have is you are over anxious.

Settle down killer be patient.

Point in case 2 threads with same exact paragraphs.

Stop being socially awkward and enjoy life. Go out with "YOUR" friends not hers.

Even her distant friends, go get some of your own. Your own friends your own hobbies. Become your own person.
    You probably wont win this one back. But atleast it will save you for the next one when she comes around.

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    (Note that I am a male) Sounds to me that you miss her friends more than you miss her. Find some friends if that's what you want. If not, she seems rather shallow to me; I'd say move on. Nowhere did you say you loved her or missed her.

Idk theyre just people I click with its not my fault she gets butthurt that I hang with them, im just talking about the guy friends not her little girlfriends who were all happy for her lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nikityan View Post
    Idk theyre just people I click with its not my fault she gets butthurt that I hang with them, im just talking about the guy friends not her little girlfriends who were all happy for her lol
    If you have no friends, you're probably doing something wrong. I can understand if all her close friends took her side after your breakup, but if you came out of that amazing social life with not one single person who will hang out with you, that tells me you're the type of person that nobody wants to be around. They only tolerated you because you were dating someone they knew. So...what is it? Are you an asshole? A mooch? Socially awkward? What?