+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to improve myself: SOCIAL STATUS and WOMEN

I want to improve myself: SOCIAL STATUS and WOMEN

I came back to my hometown and met a girl from a while ago, she is 23 im 27, we dated for six months and I got to hangout with all her friends and acquiaintances went to parteis every week and clubs it was great. After 6 months she dumps me cause basically shes tired of being the one I depend on for all my happiness (theres other reasons) and my social status goes to 0.00!!!!! None of the guy friends of hers want to goto gym with me no more, no one lets me know about clubs and definately no parties, and I'm not talking about her close friends HER DISTANT FRIENDS don't seem to want to hang out with me. I've attemped multiple times on FB to contact some of them and best I got was an excuse lol.

I'm not sure how to go about this; my ex said that she wants a man who is successful, who is looked up to professionally, is physically fit and likes what he does. But even if I accomplish those things I will never have the "in crowd" social status necessary for her to see me as her equal OR ANY OTHER REMOTELY ATTRACTIVE GIRL OF THAT SOCIAL STRATA

What am I doing wrong people? Girls?

So what do you do? What's your job? Do you study?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Dude what you need is more confidence, simple as!
    Last edited by lowselfconfi; 27-02-11 at 09:26 AM.
    www.lowselfconfidence.net

blv is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Hey man,

I'm in the same boat. I know you feel. Here's my advice and the process I'm going through. Little back story, used to have a awesome gf for two years, great girl, really thought she was the one. We talked about marriage and kids and moved all the way across the country to be with each other. But as time went on I fell into some bad lazy habits. Stopped working out, started smoking weed and lounging around the house playing video games after work, had no goals for my future. I wasn't putting time or energy into myself or the relationship. She is an outgoing girl and needed me to take some kind initiative but I was too unconscious to break out of my patterns. long story shot, she found someone else. I was devastated, but it was the shock I needed to move forward and take my life in a new direction. I also realized that if I want to be able to have a great woman in my life like she was I needed to make a CHANGE. I joined the local volunteer fire dept., started going to the gym, volunteered at some local community events, taking yoga classes. This is what makes a life. Don't worry about her and what she wants. Do things you like to do and get out there. Be passionate about your life. You will be amazed at what comes your way when you let go and have fun doing what you like to do. There is no 'in crowd". Your looking at it from outside. When you get "in" life and have fun you are the one inside now with people who like the same things you do. Let go of the past and move in the direction you want to go. after that, it all falls into place.

Good luck

Thank you blv wow your post really motivated me from my current state of crappy complacency thanks!

don't feel you are the one that's wrong, women are naturally selfish, narcissistic and over demanding, stay single.

Quote Originally Posted by blv View Post
    Hey man,

I'm in the same boat. I know you feel. Here's my advice and the process I'm going through. Little back story, used to have a awesome gf for two years, great girl, really thought she was the one. We talked about marriage and kids and moved all the way across the country to be with each other. But as time went on I fell into some bad lazy habits. Stopped working out, started smoking weed and lounging around the house playing video games after work, had no goals for my future. I wasn't putting time or energy into myself or the relationship. She is an outgoing girl and needed me to take some kind initiative but I was too unconscious to break out of my patterns. long story shot, she found someone else. I was devastated, but it was the shock I needed to move forward and take my life in a new direction. I also realized that if I want to be able to have a great woman in my life like she was I needed to make a CHANGE. I joined the local volunteer fire dept., started going to the gym, volunteered at some local community events, taking yoga classes. This is what makes a life. Don't worry about her and what she wants. Do things you like to do and get out there. Be passionate about your life. You will be amazed at what comes your way when you let go and have fun doing what you like to do. There is no 'in crowd". Your looking at it from outside. When you get "in" life and have fun you are the one inside now with people who like the same things you do. Let go of the past and move in the direction you want to go. after that, it all falls into place.

Good luck
    good advice... couldnt have said it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by blv View Post
    Hey man,

Good luck
    thats awesome man, thanks!
    If you still can't stop thinking about your ex, go to www.HowToGetOveraRelationship.com to discover a simple “step-by-step” formula on how to get over a break up.