+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tips and Advice for long term relations. advice from one guy to another

Tips and Advice for long term relations. advice from one guy to another

Yes this is advice so you don't have to read or agree. this is not age related post either this is for all ages
    1.If in a relationship try not talk to other girls.
    -let me explain reason being is usually if your talking to another girl you tend to have them as a fall back plan
    or when things go wrong they seem to be better then your current partner even tho they may not be and you may just been mad. that all can cause you to cheat or lose your true feelings for your partner. also it can make your partner jealous or loose trust in you and that will always add on to the problems.
    2.always be open and honest.
    - even if it isn't always good. always be honest so that there isn't any problems of trust (unless of course it was about that to begin with) but its always good to be open because then she will be open towards you and then you have nothing to hide or be worried about at the end of it all and also your trust will be pretty good on top of that.
    3. dont get her alot of gifts.
    -not that you shouldn't get her gifts but don't spoil her. also don't treat her any different on valentines day because your suppose to care about her everyday not once a year.
    4. Treat her well
    - Kinda of self explanitory, but if you guys fight dont say hurtfull thigns even if she does it. relax and keep cool try not talking to her untill she cools down and then try and settle everything out.

those are a couple of good tips. my first post so leave some comments and adivce or if you need some specifc advice message me ill help

Those are some great tips if you are still a teenager...
    like #1 try and not talk to other girls, sounds like high school talk to me. it is all about trust.
    #2 is a great tip
    #3 that is up to you weather or not to give a lot of gifts.
    #4 Yes you do have to treat her well
    you are batting .500 here bud...