+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please don't crucify me.

I think you owe it to each other to stay attractive for each other. Just be there for her. Ask her if she is happy. And then brainstorm together. Maybe if you both start to eat heathy and work out twice a week for a whole month, you reward yourselves by going on a mini-vacation. When you make it two 6 months, have a big vacation to plan for. It will inspire you both and you will both feel sexier because of it. Offer to cook and take control by making healthy meals for the two of you. Or offer to take a dance class with her if that's something she would like.

But you must talk about this, in a kind and loving way. Be there for her. I'm sure there's more going on, with women there always is. Start there. Ask her if she is happy, tell her you've noticed her zest for life is gone a bit, that she doesn't seem to want to get dressed up any more and that you're worried. She'll let it out. And then, be there for her.

You are not a bad husband, I promise you.

Hi, i understand where your comeing from,
    I feel sometimes as my weight gain has made my bf less attracted to me and it brakes my heart. He says hed prefer me to loose abit of weight, but its easier said than done.Your wife proberbly does care that she has put weight on. But its so hard to loose the weight as sometimes food makes you happy. I have dieted before and it makes me so misruble. I have a health condition that contributes to my weight gain. Does your wife eat alot? maybe you could help her by suggesting that you both could start eating more healthier and going for long walks. Remember that she till the woman you fell in love with and she can be as beautiful as the day you met her. She prob just need some help getting there x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123