+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should I get rid of him?

should I get rid of him?

Hey Guys,
    I am just in dilemma these days. It's been a month since I have been dating this guy, he's nice & talkative but the problem is that he doesn't understand me. I am a working woman, & I work for 9 am to 10 pm. I usually talk to him through text or if I am busy or doing exercise so I tell him that I am busy at the moment so I will talk you later. Then usually he starts yelling at me & telling me that you don't give me time n blah blah.
    Last night I was talking to him through text & he said that he will be calling me at 12 am, I told him that I am tired and I am feeling sleepy & I will talk you tomorrow coz I won't be going to office so then he got extremely angry & said I am selfish and he won't talk to me again etc.
    He is very caring at times, like I am having pimples on my skin so he bought me a cream for acne problem but still he doesn't understand that I won't be able to talk if I am getting sleepy.
    Please tell me what to do coz usually I get late for office as he doesn't allow me to sleep earlier as possible, and I can't cope with this situation.
    I don't understand what to do & how to handle this guy. please advice!
    Last edited by Rabz; 26-02-11 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabz View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I am just in dilemma these days. It's been a month since I have been dating this guy, he's nice & talkative but the problem is that he doesn't understand me. I am a working woman, & I work for 9 am to 10 pm. I usually talk to him through text or if I am busy or doing exercise so I tell him that I am busy at the moment so I will talk you later. Then usually he starts yelling at me & telling me that you don't give me time n blah blah.
    Last night I was talking to him through text & he said that he will be calling me at 12 am, I told him that I am tired and I am feeling sleepy & I will talk you tomorrow coz I won't be going to office so then he got extremely angry & said I am selfish and he won't talk to me again etc.
    He is very caring at times, like I am having pimples on my skin so he bought me a cream for acne problem but still he doesn't understand that I won't be able to talk if I am getting sleepy.
    Please tell me what to do coz usually I get late for office as he doesn't allow me to sleep earlier as possible, and I can't cope with this situation.
    I don't understand what to do & how to handle this guy. please advice!
    Yes, get rid of him.

As much of a fan as I am for talking about things, you really shouldn't need to explain to a GUY how work can be draining, consuming, etc.
    If you find him more trouble than he's worth, drop him, and move on.
    Green!

He is not thoughtful, he is not even polite. It's only been a month, and you get such a drama from him, caused by his demands and insecurity. How dares he yell at you and call you selfish for trying to get some sleep.
    Why are you still in a doubt about him?
    You need someone, who will understand, support you and be able to deal with the fact that you are working such long hours. And communicate in a proper manner.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    After only a month and he's already getting angry and shouting for you not talking to him enough? Get rid of him as soon as you can and find someone more understanding and less needy. Oh, and less aggressive.