+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheating

cheating

Hey guys i really need advice, i cheated on my girlfriend , it wasnt much , i like grabbed another girls boob , to be honest i wouldnt care that much but my girlfriend is really hurt, she said she dosent know if she cant trust me anymore. well we are still together , she said she really loves me and thinks she might be starting to love me more, she said she is really happoy with me and stuff , but she said her trust is damaged and she dosent know if it will come back
    this is really killing me because i dont like not being trusted by her . any advice on what to do or do you think she will actually trust me again? reply soon plz

Will she ever trust you again? Nope. It will NEVER be as resolute as it once was: all because you're a coward without a conscience.
    If you lack the rudimentary discipline, common sense and stability that a woman requires in a committed relationship: Fine...DON'T BE COMMITTED!!!

Dump her: then grab all the tittays you want.
    She really loves you....guess what?

(hint hint) You don't really love her.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 26-02-11 at 11:41 PM.

look you mug , actually piss off . im sick of you people ? i had never done anything like before, dont judge me , you dont even know me , im human and i made a huge mistake , i feel sick thinking about it , i havent been more sorry about anything in my life, if your the perfect human that has never made a mistake ? then judge all you want friend

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I assume SelflessnHumble is like me. Cheating is inexcusable and repulsive. How you cheat doesn't matter, what matters is that with cheating you destroy the most vital part in a relationship... which is trust.

But, for some it can be build back. Perhaps she'll never trust you ever again, not fully anyway, but I guess that's her choice to make. All you can do is be completely faithful and loyal so that trust might actually be restored.

its extremeley anoying when people judge other people like this . People dont know me well enough on this forum to talk about me like that , ' a coward without a conscience ' i have been crying for about a week straight because all i can think about is how stupid i was and id give anything to go back to that night and not do it , i was drunk , yeh? alcohol is not an excuse ? well actually , its the biggest excuse there probably is , alcohol is the difference between doing it and not doing it . Dont talk to me about you obviously had the potential to do it and the alcohol just made me . People have the potential to do anything. Everybody has the potential to cheat, murder, rape, steel ect. The difference between these people and me was that i was drunk and its the biggest mistake of my life I have no gave up alcohol as i dont want to be put in a situation like that again . I have learned from my mistake and i have definatley paid for it so dont come on here giving me abuse as i am in hell as it is , i need help on how to save my relationship as its the best thing thats ever happened to me.
    Please give some actual advice and no abuse ?

Users Country Flag
    The things you're saying right now just make me want to judge you more.
    Using alcohol as an excuse is almost as stupid as the cheating itself. Granted, it's only a boobgrab, but it's still something and still inexcusable.

Now, stop being all butthurt over what we tell you and actually listen to what we tell you. I already gave you advice, as did Selfless. You're just too blind to see it.

i can see your advice but the other dudes is nothing , his was a snap judgment and assumed that i want to find somebody else and grab boobs, if that were the case i would not be here, I love my girlfriend so much , he is saying that i dont not love her? im pretty sure hees probably lied to a family member/ friend? that must mean he do not t love them either!

and your right alcohol isnt an excuse , i am not trying to excuse myself, im asking you guys not to judge me because im not a bad person and i believe i will pay enough price for what i have done and deserve a little support since im probably not the only person who has ever messed up.

Users Country Flag
    His advice/judgement was that if you are cheating on her you don't really love her and should, for the both of you, just find someone else or stay single. (Well, that's what I got out of it anyway)
    If you truly do love her, show it. And if alcohol is your excuse, stop drinking.

Users Country Flag
    Well, everyone makes mistakes. Personally I just have an immense hatred for cheating.
    But, as everyone makes mistakes I won't judge you over it. But there's really not much you can do other than hang in there and prove to her you are worthy of her trust again.

i have stopped drinking.Im willing to do anything to make it right. All i wanted was a bit of advice on how to do it so i can make her feel better but its actually fine it was a dumb idea to expect some understanding for the 'sinless' people on this forum
    cya

thats the thing but. I have a hatred for cheating , Its happend to me so many times , That is why i hate myself so much , i feel as if i dont deserve to live anymore i am so angry at myself after being against it so much, i am stump on what to do

Users Country Flag
    You tell us not to judge you yet you do a very fine job at judging us.

It's not possible to give you any more advice than that. You can try being extra nice, pay more attention, etc etc. But those are only temporary fixes. The trust itself can only be healed by time and effort. How long a time depends per person, and the effort is simply not to cheat again.

and it will be done, i apologize from me on that outburst, you guys hate cheating, i snap judgments .. bye guys !

When you will grab a females boobs, what do you expect people to think and what kind of impression are you giving?
    I mean, do you have a problem with keeping your hands to yourself or something?

If you'd lunged at mine, I'd have had you arrested. Drinking is no excuse!
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 27-02-11 at 02:16 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast