+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I say yes to dating him?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybeach7 View Post
    In my experience, anyone who claims to be a guru, which I would not do, is the farthest from being one.
    You moron! I didn't label myself "guru". The owner of this website did.

NYBabe - this is the makings of a great Jerry Springer episode. I feel for your kid.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, typical Jerry Springer situation, not even kidding!

Have a little decency and respect your ex husband.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Yeah, typical Jerry Springer situation, not even kidding!

Have a little decency and respect your ex husband.
    She already said that her ex approves of the relationship? How is that being disrespectful?
    Your comment however is disrespectful to the original poster.

That is good news. Where are you stuck? Dating him is not a major decision. Try it out and see how it feels. If things don't work out, it's just some dates, that's all.
    I think I will take your advice

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

NYBabe - this is the makings of a great Jerry Springer episode. I feel for your kid.
    My daughter is 3 years old and she happens to love her uncle. How would I be on the Jerry Spring episode?

MY husband said he does not care anymore. He has moved on, been married and is hoping to have more babies with his current wife.

She already said that her ex approves of the relationship? How is that being disrespectful?
    Your comment however is disrespectful to the original poster.
    He did. He just said he doesn't care anymore, he did not want to get in the way of things. He was upset really upset at first but since he is happy with his new wife he does not care.

He forgave his brother even though it was very hard for him. He forgave me too because he's a forgiving man and he actually said he wished us well. He said he would approve of it not sure if his entire family would but he said it does not matter what they want.

wow this blows my mind!!!
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

That's signature worthy!

I just love how some are attacking me for this. I have explained but I see some don't listen. Thanks for being rude.

Thanks all those for the advice without attacking

If you log on to a public forum with a story like this, you can expect to get some strong opinions. Personally, I agree with whoever pointed out that the kind of guy who would sleep with his brother's wife isn't a good guy. Then again, he's getting you, a confirmed cheater, so I guess you deserve each other.

And Sunnybeach, don't report stuff like this. Being called a moron is the very tip of the iceberg here. Look around and get a sense of the general tone of the forum before you start having a hissie and running to tell the teacher. I support Vashti in her assessment of your intellectual capacity.
    Spammer Spanker

Although nobody should be able to tell you, who to love and who not to love.. This situation is a sticky one.

You and ur ex's brother might together, work out just fine. Happy and in love etc..
    But, what about both your families? Im presuming they know.. Are either accepting of this relationship? Do you think it could cause major disputes? I know it would in my family...lol
    What about when your child grows up.. What will they think of you? Do they understand this situation?

There are SO many other things you have to think about before you start dating him.. Because love alone will not keep you together.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBabe2011 View Post
    I just love how some are attacking me for this. I have explained but I see some don't listen. Thanks for being rude.

Thanks all those for the advice without attacking
    For the one who said that if you submit this to a public forum you can expect to be attacked... this is a public forum...totally viewable to the public without registration.

NYBabe.... I love how some are attacking you too, and me as well...since it is clear in the rules of posting that name calling and attacking are NOT allowed, but I guess the site owner has his favorites and allows this type of behavior with the girls that um...appeal to him.

I submitted several complaints with no action taken and no responses. I won't be sticking around here needless to say, but I'm sure to warn people on all of my relationship sites and blogs (including private one's NOT viewable to the public), that this site is bogus

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If you log on to a public forum with a story like this, you can expect to get some strong opinions. Personally, I agree with whoever pointed out that the kind of guy who would sleep with his brother's wife isn't a good guy. Then again, he's getting you, a confirmed cheater, so I guess you deserve each other.

And Sunnybeach, don't report stuff like this. Being called a moron is the very tip of the iceberg here. Look around and get a sense of the general tone of the forum before you start having a hissie and running to tell the teacher. I support Vashti in her assessment of your intellectual capacity.
    No problem... I already sent email to support and to Joseph...the owner.... this whole site is bogus and doesn't follow the rules...and since it doesn't, I can clearly say you and your friends are ALL morons and stupid for expecting me to be psychic and know something that is clearly not posted.

The title of guru is right under her username.... NO WHERE does it say the owner gave her this title...one earned solely by intimate tactics, I suspect

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No problem... I already sent email to support and to Joseph...the owner.... this whole site is bogus and doesn't follow the rules...and since it doesn't, I can clearly say you and your friends are ALL morons and stupid for expecting me to be psychic and know something that is clearly not posted.

The title of guru is right under her username.... NO WHERE does it say the owner gave her this title...one earned solely by intimate tactics, I suspect
    yeah, loveadmn has a really big penis! It reaches all the way from Malaysia (?) to California, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes date him. Sounds like a great idea. Have 10 kids.

Sunnybeach, shut up.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

FYI... Joseph, the owner... not love admin is in Oregon... not in Malaysia or California, ya dip!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast