+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where should a female go to pick up for casual sex?

Where should a female go to pick up for casual sex?

I have increasingly started to avoid relationships because I realize I can not function within the boundaries of what is considered normal to most people. However, the need remains to fulfill my sexual desires. I am not looking for a boyfriend or someone who wants to spend time together in social situations. I am not a social person. but I do want someone who is respectful, not clingy, not an a$$h0le and can fvck me like a wild animal.

Where do you meet men who are not going to get emotionally attached and are happy to just meet a few times a week for passionate sessions of wet and wild fun??

Everytime I meet a guy they always want to get to know me, thy say I'm mysterious and they want to look under the rocks and discover what's behind the mask.. I tell them from the beginning, I am not good in relationships and I want nothing more than sex but they always want something more. And then once they look under the wrong rock and I explode they never want to **** me again. I'm sick of it. Why are people so fvcking curious?? Or how do I avoid this sort of situation coming up again? While still getting sex from a regular source?

This can be a very dangerous thing you are getting into because it involves strangers. Your safety can be at stake here. How about a guy you work with or a friends brother or a guy friend that you know. I did this with an ex BF and it worked out fine. We didn't hang out, we just called up for sex when we were between relationships. I also had a FWB with a guy I grew up with that lived in my neighborhood. You can totally avoid the "I want to see you" crap by just being up front with them. I didn't have any problems doing it that way. It's best to find someone that you already know or know enough about. Placing an ad or getting picked up at a club can be too dangerous.

I'd say look online.

Most of the guys on these free sites are looking for just sex.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'd say look online.

Most of the guys on these free sites are looking for just sex.
    Yep. I worked for a dating website a few years back, and they were the only pay customers.

there are heaps of guys thats after casual sex with no strings attached and you can make loads of $$$$$ out if it.

You should be a provider, and advertise. A lot of professional providers are actually nymphomanics who enjoy sex, but also wants to make a few $$. The clients of reputable providers are very respectable men who just want no attached sex. You should consider advertising on craigslist or local strip clubs. No matter how you look at it, it is risky to have sex with strangers. Maybe you should join a meetup group and make some friends. Sex with friends is usually safer.

Quote Originally Posted by nymphomaniac View Post
    Where should a female go to pick up for casual sex?
    Just about anywhere. Men aren't picky about where they get their sex.
    Just make it clear that you aren't interested in anything more than sex. That way they can only blame themselves if they develop some feelings and you can move on to the next guy in line.

You should come over to my place.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Best. Answer. EVAR!

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I was thinking that as a quick response, but then I didn’t want people to flame me saying oh but you are married. So touché!

On a serious note to answer the question: Go outside in public away from the computer. Find the nearest man and say "Nice Shoes, Wanna F***?"

May take a few because it never happens to guys, but I'm sure in no time you'll be doing the horizontal hula.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

Hey, thanks everyone for your answers.

Vincenzo, I would be there right now if you didn't live so far away.

There is a price to pay for being an unpaid whore.

Go to WalMart wearing something slutty and walk around for awhile.
    That's where I go to meet women for casual sex sometimes in parking lot.

Probably online but I must warn you I don't think it's really possible to have repeated sex with someone and not have feelings and issues arise. Sex is more than just a physical experience and it will have repercussions.

oh shit ur aussie man u should be able to find plenty man in aussie who just wanna **** lmao plenty aboriginals ones also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast