+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to tell if the guy is enjoying sex?

How to tell if the guy is enjoying sex?

I know what you're probably thinking: guys always enjoy sex, but humor me. I'm paranoid.

I'm a bit strange of a girl, I guess because I finish quickly and often as long as I'm enjoying the sex (which I usually do). But both the guys I have been with have lasted a long time (I talking at least 30 minutes after foreplay, sometimes multiple hours.) Granted, my ex was on medication that made it difficult to finish.

I brushed it off then because of the medication but I'm with a new guy and we've only had sex three times. The first two times he didn't finish. The first time, we were both drunk and he ha the spins really bad, so I brushed it off. The next day, he didn't finish again, saying he was just in a weird mood. The last time, he finished after I took the condom off (I finished him off orally) after a lot of sex.

Since I can be satisfied very easily, I worry about the guy. I try to please him as much as possible, but the fact that it takes so long worries me. I have only been with two people, so it could be chalked up to inexperience. But how do you tell if he really is enjoying what you're doing?

Keep giving it regularly.

If they are not enjoying they will start to not want it often with you.

If they are enjoying in time if you continue to have sex often, they will stop masturbating and then start to get sensitivity back, in turn finish quicker.

The only problem is we live an hour away while I'm in school (I'm in my third year of college and he graduated two years ago) and two when I go back home for breaks. So, if we're lucky we see each other on the weekends. Also, he's friends with my ex who is not yet over me (he broke up with me, long story) so even when he comes to visit, my ex finds out and pressures him not to do anything with me (Ok, that doesn't usually work.....)

Maybe you should find a closer FWB?

Oh and get out of the Bermuda triangle of ex's friends and the such.

He was my friend too before all of this. It's not like I was just going after my ex's friend. We have developed our own friendship which has evolved into us having feelings for each other.

I'm sorry he violated man rule #63 Do not get involved with your friends ex's.

However I'm sure he likes the sex. Yet with you being the ex of one of his buddies, there quite possibly could be a hang up in his subconscious about his buddy being there first and that could be an issue as to why he cannot finish with you.

I'm not him, but if I was in his shoes that could be a possibility for me.

There are a number of reasons why guys can't finish, but the whole experience feels good nonetheless. Don't pressure him to finish. If he doesn't, that's okay.
    Could be medication, desensitization, intoxication, stress or size. Try taking off the condom. Guys hate condoms.

cum
    ___
    ___
    ___
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    cum
    ___
    ___
    ___
    Hey, you! I tried posting to your FB wall, but I wasn't able to! How are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Many guys find it difficult to cum while wearing a condom.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

When you say that you finish quickly, how fast are we talking about? My girlfriend usually needs a rest after about 20 minutes, so we take a 5 min breather, then get back at it. That's what she prefers. Most women need a long time, but all women have different "quirks" about them.

When I say quickly, I mean couple minutes. No need to rest afterwards. (I mean, eventually I do since it happens multiple times and gets kinda exhausting, but I have gone for hours before with the only breaks being moving to a new location and changing positions)

Thanks for all the advice guys. I think I might just be overthinking this.

If you feel like there is an issue, talk about it. It really is that simple.

If the guy doesn't finish then there's a disfunction problem with him that causes his organism to have problems ejaculating, or at least requiring a lot of effort. But honestly, male ejaculation problems never have anything to do with the woman. . . I mean, a man could have sex with a horse and still instictively ejaculate withot being able to remediate it. I don't think the problem is yours, but his.