+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do girls prefer bad men??

Why do girls prefer bad men??

In my experience I've always found that girls are attracted to bad men, I know that being a little dodgy has always worked in my favour with ladies, I just wondered why?? is it for the excitement??

HahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahaha, making me piss there. Wannabe badman.Hahahaha faf.

I allways loved bad man. Shame on me. But from my point of view it is maybe something with personality of the man, what is important for women too. If you are shy lover hidden behind the curtain, you can hardly compete with man who shines his aura and girl feels safe next to him. Personaly i am not strong enough to hunt for some men and only ones i am asked for date or so was until now bad men. So hard life...
    More about me on homepage

King Zarathu Guest
    honestly i think it's because women are more EMOTIONAL than men, and men are more LOGICAL than women.

personally to me it's a subconcious thing. it would make a woman feel better to know she was dating a bad guy, because it was something she was able to achieve. < anybody could conquer that one fag at the corner, or patrick sittin' at his ****in' desk like a moron.. > cuz they'll just flash some tits, ask if they want pussy, then BAAM it's all done and over with. whereas a bad dude.. oh it's somethin' else. even though, logically, they SHOULDn't be doing it (remember my line: could, would, and should is irrelevant--you must focus on is) there's something about achieving a date or something with them.. ¿you understand what i mean?

No I think you will find its, because bad men are really hot shags. Well i mean real dirty shags.

I was never dropped from his side, and i think i was never used. But one out of my three experiences was beated me twice, one completely refusing to listen me (and few smaller stuff) and third was a bit simple minded in cooperation with trying to flirt with my friend.

I think that every women has to date a bad boy atleast once in her life. it's something that we just need to get out of our system. but the thing is, atleast i have noticed, is that woman are usually cool with their bad boys' ways for a little while but then after a while can't put up with them anymore. I think in the end woman always try to change their bad boys into good ones, so wouldn't it just be faster to date a good guy from the start?!? Well atleast thats what i took away from the one bad guy i dated.

hmmm. i tried to make good boy out of bad boy with expected result.
    But i believe good boy is waiting for me somewhere.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Confidence dude, why would a chick be interested in a dude who looks comes off as a little wussy?

hot and sexy i guess

they're good in bed and they know it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

good guys can be also good in bed, i know this!

that's true. but the bad have a confidence and air that says, "i can **** your brains out."

the good boys hide it. i know, my boyfriend is a good guy but honestly before i met him i couldn't tell whether or not her would be good. of course i was pleasantly surprised, and i've been with him for two years.

but the bad boys put it out there for all to see.

with lot of fun when they fails :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast