+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First kiss and my guy friend's girl...

First kiss and my guy friend's girl...

So i was visiting my friends in another city, some girls came over, we all went out, in the end i walked this girl home. We seemed to really get along and then we ended up talking for quite a bit on the walk home (our conversation sounded like a date lol), and then when we got back to her place she kissed me, and then we ended up making out for quite a while, over an hour in fact, but nothing else happened, i then went back to my buddies house and then me and my friends moved on the next morning.

So, where do i go from here, shes a friend of a few of my friends but shes not from where i live and it'll be quite a long time before we see each other again, if ever. I don't even know if i like her, maybe i feel a little attached because it was my first kiss. We're friends on facebook, it was by no means awkward that night but now it starts to feel a little bit cause all my friends know what happened, and come on, its facebook...

So, should i consider this like a one night stand (without the sex lol), and just completely forget about it and her. Or, should I try maintain some sort of contact over facebook, what should I do?

Ummm, you said you'll probably never see her again.......so take it as a make-out session and keep it moving. You can keep in touch on fb, sure........