+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I leave behind the girl i love?

Should I leave behind the girl i love?

* WARNING kinda long but i really need help! please give insight.
    I love this girl. i'd do anything for her. we've been on and off for over 2 years. she even blocked my number at a point only for us to run into each other a few weeks ago on skype and admit we still are in love with each other. this is around valentines day. turns out she had a valentine, a guy that spent a shit load of money on her for dinner and sent her flowers and is currently in her "party group". i live about an hr and a half away from her. after valentines day we went out on a date. it was odd seeing each other but we still had a fantastic time went out to dinner had some drink and went dancing. when we are dancing she gets a little upset cuz im not giving her space. but we still end up kissing and what not and she ends up staying at my house for the night. the next few days we don't see each other but talk every night. then one night she says shes gonna go to a party with her valentine, but invites me, as a matter of fact dares me to go. so i get to this party, and we end up having to leave cuz the party was dying. i meet her valentine and he seems like a whatever kinda dude. talks alot, smokes cigarettes, kinda annoying. she walks me out of the party and kinda hugs up on me and ends up givin me a kiss goodbye, and says i'll see her tomorrow. so the next day i hit her up and she doesnt respond. the WHOLE day she ignores me. then the next day she calls me about 3 times before i pick up. i was upset because i was waiting around at home for her to call. but the next day she tells me how she was with her valentine the whole day and her phone wasn't working. this made me upset, we got into a huge argument. it wasn't cuz she was with him, (well maybe part) but it was on top of that the fact that she didn't care to let me know she was buisy. and then acted like i was the asshole for wondering. so we got in a huge argument and now she re-blocked me on fb and says she wants to move on. i really love this girl and know shes making a mistake but it's just easier for her to want to let go. how can i get her to understand? i even wrote her a song my friend beatboxed and i rapped for her haha. im thinking about sending it to her but i don't know if she would enjoy it and laugh or she would feel weirded out. should i call her? stay persistent? or just be silent. i wanna send her this song what do yall think. also lemme include this, over the 3 months or so we were broken up, i did have sex with another girl to try and get over her. but i didn't have real feelings for her we were both kinda just having fun. and my ex found out about it because i told her the truth and it hurt her real bad. i think it was a deciding factor in letting me go after our date. i don't know what to do. i was just trying to be truthful but sometimes i feel like females don't wanna hear the truth. is lying showing love? am i wrong for sleeping with another girl? i feel like if she really loved me she'd look past that and understand the pain i went thru over the break up
    Last edited by LostOne; 01-03-11 at 01:37 PM.

Well...

1. Sex is not a good way to get anger out. In future relationships, you might be known as "He who bangs the ladies out of anger". Not good. As an alternative, I recommend picking up a musical instrument. It's a great way to get over something off-putting.

One other thing, you say she'd look past this thing if she really loved you. You wouldn't have done someone else if you really loved her.

2. You love her? Go for it! I think she feels the same (key word: think), and what's the worst that could happen? You'd be happy for a while, then find someone "better", then go through this whole thing again?

3. Why would you NOT pursue her? Maybe it's just me, but when I love/really like someone, I make sure they know and I do my best to make a relarionship out of it.*

*I'm not actually that confident. It takes me about 8 years to do so.
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Klim View Post
    Well...

One other thing, you say she'd look past this thing if she really loved you. You wouldn't have done someone else if you really loved her.
    but we weren't together.. she broke up with me and blocked my number and i was pretty much hopeless. a girl really liked me and i kinda liked her but wish i never had sex with her. but i took her out of my life when i brought my ex back in. how can i get her to forgive me?

so wassup? am i wrong? should i give up?

Yeah, I think you should give up. You two are terrible for each other. She's cheating on that guy with you, or if not cheating she's using you to get to him or vice versa. You are overbearing and clingy (don't ever wait around at home for someone to call you. That's all on you. Don't get mad at others for it.)

And she blocked you. That means she doesn't want to speak with you anymore.

^ we haven't been together for like half a year. so its not cheating. i just started talking to her again recently and i feel like she was ready to let me be in her life until i told her when we were broken up there was another girl. so now shes leaning towards this other dude.

Okay, she's not cheating, but what was the purpose of her bringing you around the other guy she's seeing? And why is she even seeing another guy after just admitting that she still loves you? If she loved you and wanted to be with you, there would be no other guys in the picture and she wouldn't have blocked you.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Okay, she's not cheating, but what was the purpose of her bringing you around the other guy she's seeing? And why is she even seeing another guy after just admitting that she still loves you? If she loved you and wanted to be with you, there would be no other guys in the picture and she wouldn't have blocked you.
    Exactly, first and fore most she's playing games trying to get you to come to a party where her "valentine" will be after she slept with you. Then she ignored you the day after that. Man get some self respect and block her number, her fb, just block her out of your life! Stop letting her pick you up and put you down when she feels.

This girl seems to be playing games. Why would she want to bring you around this other guy? And why would you do it? Do yourself a favor, MOVE ON. This girl is using both of you just so she can feel good about herself. To feel wanted. and you and believe me, him, are both going to/ are suffering for it. She is a VERY selfish person. And btw, don't feel bad you slept with someone else. She didn't want you anymore, so be it. You have the right to sleep with whomever you want. She has no right whatsoever to be pissed about that.
    Anyhow, MOVE ON, as I said. You are being PLAYED for her own self gratification.