+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i want to sleep with him

i want to sleep with him

I have this guy friend that I have cuddled with before in the past, but not recently. (by cuddle I mean we've made out, and heavy petting in addition to cuddling) I think at the times we've cuddled he would have has sex with me but I didn't feel I was ready at the time to sleep with him (I'm not a virgin, by the way). However I've been thinking about him more recently, and even though it's been a few months since anything has happened between us, I really want to have sex with him. I'm not sure the best way to go about this though. We're not super close friends, but we still see each other a lot. We both live in the dorm at school (we're both 21 yrs old). I was thinking of writing on his Honesty Box on facebook, but maybe there's a more direct way to go about it. Any ideas? It's been over a year since I've had sex with anyone, and he will be graduating soon, and he's made it clear that he doesn't want a relationship, which I am fine with. I'm just really attracted to him and want to get laid.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    If he doesn't sleep with you after that, then he's probably gay.
    I severely disagree with that. There are plenty of guys out there that won't sleep with just any girl, or even sleep outside of a relationship for that matter.

However, many guys will still sleep with a pretty girl if she makes the move on him and there's no pressure for anything serious. So you can go with Bonfire's tip. It's coming on quite strongly but he'll surely get the message.
    You can also have a fun night without the ass against crotch rubbing, and just kiss him and take it from there.

Just go to his door and say that you want to **** him. Should work on most guys that find you attractive. Or you could go with Bonfires plan if you want to play it safe.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    That last bit was more of a joke. The advice was genuine.
    Ahh, good. =P
    Too many people actually think a guy gay if he doesn't have sex with a pretty girl. xD

If he's not interested in a relationship, and you're fine with it, don't beat around the bush. Just let him know (facebook, face to face, brick through window, whatever) that you're game for some intimate company.

Last thing you need here is subtly. It's probably more likely to get you wound up and let down than just putting it out there (politely).
    Green!

How come I never got no-strings sex when I was in college??! My friend got some, but he had to pay the ladies $300 per hour. Anyway, no guy can say no to free sex, even if the girl were fugly and yucky. Just tell him you want to get pounded hard, and he's come begging. Don't use a condom.... show him you got guts, and you are a totally slut. He will beg you for more.

So I actually just recently found out that he has slept around a LOT recently, so I don't think I'm that interested in him anymore. Though if I did, I definitely WOULD use a condom! Anyway, thanks for advice, wasn't aware that guys are so willing if you make a move. =P

Not many men will refuse sex and if it's offered on a plate.

Then they share the details with their mates and then the mates want a piece of you too.

I think you would be wise to pass on him...god knows what he's got.