+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 year relationship...gf does things behind my back, not cheat, other things

3 year relationship...gf does things behind my back, not cheat, other things

i have been going out with my current gf for 3 years now...we get along, "ok"

we argue a lot and she seems to find a lot of problems with me and scolds and complains a lot..

i've noticed it recently...and she has been doing things that drive me crazy and make me just want to end it.

just the other day, i was going to hand in a final paper for a class and present it in class...my gf was annoyed that i didn't give her enough attention recently and took the bike lock off of my bike...long story short..i went to class, realized my bike had no lock, had to bike to the bookstore to buy a lock and went to class about 30 minutes late when i was supposed to present my proposal already...

she likes to do things that annoy me behind my back when is not happy...

one time, she spilled chili i had in my room on a pair of jeans on purpose b/c she didn't like me wearing them..she also hid my keys so i couldn't leave the house so she wants attention..

i want to break up but we're living in the same house now with 2 other of my friends..

it would be extremely difficult to live in the same house and be broken up...she wants to live together next year after college as well, but i don't want to...

what's a good way to tell her that i don't want to live with her again next year, besides saying i want to break up??

any help would be great!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like two bickering siblings. What other way to say you don't want to live with her than to say "I don't want to live with you."? I mean, assuming you're completely innocent (cough) you got some pretty damn good reasons to get away.

This is strange girl. I believe that sensitive man like you will find another one and good one! Good luck!
    More about me on homepage

if you dont want to be with her you just have to say so, its not fair on her dragging her along even tho she has been treating you badly by doing thee childish things. Just tell her honestly you dont want to be with her anymore, and try and do it without being nasty or harsh. good luck -x-
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Tell her to grow the **** up. Maybe in different words, but basically that's what she needs to do.

hey just ask her, she is she being a bitch like that to u, and wat have u done to her. and if she say u didnt give her enough attention , tell her u got school and u want to graduate in time and watever esle u feel like saying. If she still act like that just tell her that it u are driving me nuts im sry but we aint gonna work out anymore we might need some time apart...........just move to one of ur other friend house and give it a few months or whenever u want to get back to her or get another g/f....well good luck

Looks to me like she's too needy. If you cant give her the attention she's looking I would cut it loose! Move out of your apt. if you have to. Once you get your new place settled, drop the bomb on her!