+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I sent him *pictures* and everything changed. . .

he nagged her for two weeks. she was probably trying to shut him up.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    he nagged her for two weeks. she was probably trying to shut him up.
    So if I want something all I must do is nag?
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

All the more reason to be cautious and if he 'nagged' for them. Why was he soooo desperate for them.

He's probably tossing as I speak and awaiting the next batch rolling in...

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Read into what you will kid....
    get off your self righteous platform woman, try and be a little more open minded instead of acting like a know- it-all

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    get off your self righteous platform woman, try and be a little more open minded instead of acting like a know- it-all
    Zip your lips Kid!!

As an adult in my 30's, I will say what the heck I want, when I want and no 21 year old KID is gonna stop me...

Feel free to block me and if you don't like it.

Your replies from now on will go ignored. I have enough dealing with a kid at home who thinks she knows it all, without coming on here and having to deal with some horny kid who agrees in sending smutty pics...and also has no problem posting his own dick to women...or 'girls' should that be.

About sums you up....
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 04-03-11 at 11:00 AM.

Yup let the kids fall flat on their face......it's the only way they'll learn. "Wisdom" tho it comes with growing old, it's well worth it!

He wasn't interested in her and his interest didn't pick up and until she sent the smutty pics....doesn't that tell you something? DUH!!!

We aren't talking about you or anyone else who has jumped in to say 'I think you are wrong'....we are talking about the guy in relation to this thread and based upon the info OP provided.
    although i was talking about 'me' i was trying to apply it to him / her and try and be positive about it etc. all guys are gonna get more interested when sex is on the table, but i was just trying to convey that his increased interest isn't necessarily an indication of him being a prick / thinking less of her / etc. i doubt he would have chatted to her for 11 years if he didn't like her...

anyway was just trying to give a different perspective, like you 'based upon the info the OP provided'
    info can be interpreted subjectively and i just drew analogies with my own experience to show the positives. you drew on the negatives, whilst i think i drew on the positives. stop being so god damn condescending...
    Last edited by eonbar; 05-03-11 at 06:32 AM.

Zip your lips Kid!!

As an adult in my 30's, I will say what the heck I want, when I want and no 21 year old KID is gonna stop me...

Feel free to block me and if you don't like it.

Your replies from now on will go ignored. I have enough dealing with a kid at home who thinks she knows it all, without coming on here and having to deal with some horny kid who agrees in sending smutty pics...and also has no problem posting his own dick to women...or 'girls' should that be.

About sums you up....
    25, stop acting so sacrosanct cause you were wrong wrong wrong to condemn someone you know nothing about. Thats how wars start

You sound regretful of the situation, otherwise you wouldn't be here asking US 'does he think I'm a slut since I sent him nakkie photos against my better judgement?'

11 years IS a really long time to be talking to someone, especially online. In cyberworld, you're basically married now. But I just find it strange, that when you sent him the topless picture, he just suddenly became uber nice and emotional with you. I know you said it happened AROUND the time you sent him the pics, but bottom line is, his whole demeanor towards you drastically changed. And you obviously find this strange, because you're questioning his sincerity.
    If you're having a heart attack over this, you SHOULD. The man had been nagging you about them, and you just utterly broke down and catered to him. What do you think that says to him??
    I wouldn't want my breasts or any other part of my body to be the deciding factor on whether a man should be in a relationship with me.
    I wonder if he sent you anything in response to your pics.

(Oh, and P.S.)
    If it doesn't feel right....DON'T DO IT.

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    You have absolutely no idea what your talking about, I've been sent naked photos by three or four women and have NEVER shared them with friend or anyone. Nothing this guy has done based on what shes told us indicates he would do such a thing either, what made you jump to such an extreme conclusion?

If you ask me both are probably a little bit immature about sex, he's probably relatively new to sexual teasing and doesn't know how to react, but I can vouche that I once ended up dating a girl after she gave me a brief show on webcam, it was cute seeing her do that. Topless ain't no big deal, we all have nipples
    (1) Azure, despite being a woman gives pretty solid advice here erik and KNOWS what she is talking about. She made keen/valid observations. She didn't "Condemn" you based on your posts.
    -You are the one who took the offensive + aggressive stance against her because YOU got defensive-allowing your emotions to compromise your reason. Not her.

(2) You are the rare exception in that you being sent naked pictures of a strange woman over the internet didn't yield the often happening result of:
    -using those pictures to jerk it to OR share them amongst friends...It ain't no fun if tha homies can't have none. -Don't forget that.

(3) You are under the sad, and misinformed opinion/perception that someone needs to "know" the other person in order to make informed observations or astute probability based assertions about their behavior? Wrong.
    -While *you* may feel this way....Some (Azure and I) do not. We (Azure, you and I) are all right because there are not wrong opinions. Remember this: the house always wins.

(4) While you are under the impression that being topless is "no big deal" what a surprise, right? See, to people with self respect, dignity and self worth: this IS a big deal.
    -And I've in the past used creating a false internet persona to lure unsuspecting women into my trap; and they fell for it hook, line and sinker. Once you begin to want REAL womenrelationships Not virtual/visceral ones.

Just because you can vouch for an act...does not make it the norm nor does it label intentions as a whole when it comes to "people."

Last point erik: She used words like:

-likely
    -probably
    -IMO (in my honest opinion)
    -IF
    -I think...........................when discussing the inevitable outcome, his perceived sexual inhibitions of her, her decision to send the pics (a bullshit excuse due to pressure)

What do we as adults know to be common sense?

-a woman who has to show her tits in order to keep a man in her life: will do whatever she has to -whether or not it was done in a "cute" way or peer pressure. Why? Insecurity/low self esteem.
    -The obviousness of his newly found interest in this girl once tits were shown is obviously not "love" -it's now due to the infatuation and obsession of bedding her.
    -He's thinking she'd look great naked and great in bed. Since this joke of an internet relationship never went passed sitting on the bench for how many years? Now her breasts yields a more aggressive interest?

AFTER ALL THIS TIME? Yes, that.

That guy honestly doesn't deserve you.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit shit... if he's not going to share the pictures online, can you send some to me? i would like to also see how beautiful you think you are.

ok besides he point, i haven't got anything against online dating. isn't eharmony like the biggest thing right now? anyways, regardless of what i tell you, you are going to do what you want and when you want. so f*ck it, i say pursue this online thing because the only way that i learn is the hard way.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

A few clarifications.
    I've known him for 11 years, but we didn't start talking seriously till almost 3 months ago.

I've been thinking about the whole deal a lot lately. Most of you are right in one way or another.
    I think I kinda' had a feelling this "relationship" was going no where. . . and I think I just wanted to explore and let go of my inhibitions a bit. Because honestly there wasn't that much pressure from him (more like teasing - i even reread his messages to me) and I didn't like him THAT much. I like him, but I was never desperate.

Anyways, I sent out a long freaked out e-mail saying I wanted him to delete the pics, and that we should keep our conversations/pics clean and non-sexual from then on. (hoping he'd end it if he's a total perv).
    He was more than fine with it, he said he's in it for the long haul and taking things slow makes more sense. HOWEVER he doesn't talk to me for hours anymore, like he did immediately after the pics (that was too much anyways). But he is still emotional and open.
    We are taking things slowly till he can come see me.
    It feels like the good ol' days (before the pics). . .
    I am not too worried about him or the pictures anymore, if they get out, let them, I can live with that. I highly doubt he's the kind of guy to do it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123