+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I have a chance at winning back my ex-boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by gumiibear View Post
    To be honest, I don't think he loves me anymore... After letting him down 6 times, he told me that he didn't see a future with me being so needy... and... I mean, I think he's starting to respect me more again and like me, and I don't think he loves me anymore and that breaks my heart I just want to know how he really feels about me right now... like, I know that he still has faith in our relationship but it's not 100% guaranteed that we'll get back together, and I guess deep inside, I'm just afraid that he still won't want me even after I've changed. I don't think he misses me as much as I miss him, because he didn't like my needy personality, but I loved and still love every part of him. I know that I should be changing for myself, but honestly, I'm also changing for him so that he'll want me back and love me the way I want him to.
    Honestly I am a man and know how male mentality works. I once loved a girl with everything I had, but still I was stupid enough to almost subconsciously ignore her, when what I really wanted to do is tell her that I loved her. I mean I look back on that and I don't even know why I did that, I can't find a reason.
    We men are extremely simple, and our minds just don't work according to our souls most of the time. Maybe now he is taking the negative perspective, but there comes a time when the positive perspective pops up in your face, and then you become regretful as ever realising that you can never get her back.

Men will be very down to earth when it comes to girls they want to have sex with, or even with girls they want to go out with. But when a man is truly in love (and I know, because I've been there), which only happens once or twice in his whole life, he closes down and doesn't reason at all. Inside he wants to have his girl with him, but he can't come to actually doing anything about getting her.

And if there's something that makes a man fall in love, as dominant and cynical as it sounds, is having a girl that almost depends on him for happiness. That honestly makes you feel valuable.

Seeing the situation, you should never think that he doesn't love you. . . He loves you more than he did before, but as I just said, a man that is in love doesn't reflect it, we're not like women. As a matter of fact, most will even try to hide it in ignorance.

Being in your situation, I'd wait a couple weeks maybe, and then I'd go up to him, tell him you miss him and kiss him. . .
    Don't let the ignorant mechanisms of mans mind hide what he truly feels for you. Try to make the move yourself, and you'll see what I mean.

Thank you. Why did you subconsciously ignore her if you loved her? It doesn't make sense to me I just wish he were more open with his emotions like I am... and I wish I were more patient and more in control with my emotions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12