+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So guys.. How fast is 'too fast'..?

So guys.. How fast is 'too fast'..?

I realise this is big question.. but without too may specifics, I've met someone, where there is a genuine connection.. but there's a few complications, which, if it works out, can be got around. But... anyway, rather than do the typical girl thing and worry your heart out about why/when is someone going to contact you, whether it will work, if you're being too much for him.. It's best to just relax right? To get to know him slowly, cause telling it all at once will loose your appeal?? If it's gonna work, it'll just work.. am I right in this?? Let the guy do the chasing?? Or am I wrong.?? Some helpful advice would greatly be appreciated.. Thanks
    x

If it's going to work then tell him how you feel. And sometimes guys like to be pursued - makes them feel wanted/valued

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree you can't know. Because some guys like the ones I typically end up with like me so much they can't get enough therefore my calling anytime, as much as I want (in a non-crazy girl stalker sort of way) makes them feel very special and wanted and they like it. They in turn don't wait no 3 days or whatever to hit me up. They like me, they call me, rules need not apply. They also don't judge me for jumping into bed with them quickly. So for some guys "too fast" isn't really an issue unless of course you're the crazy girl stalker type.

So only you know the guy, what's he like "traditional" and all the man should be calling blah blah blah... or is he not?

Don’t you know guys are stupid.

All those "Rules to Dating" go out the window when we find a chick we actually like.

It doesn’t matter if she calls us in the middle of the night, wants to talk for 6 hrs. when we have a presentation the next morning, sleeps with us on the first date. etc.

If a guy really likes a girl and she is not just another "notch on the belt", then all bets are off.

We could care less about if you showed us all your cards or make us chase you.

If he likes you he will do whatever he needs to do to have you.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

^^^ Totally agree. No need for 'game playing' and when you meet a girl/guy who is genuinely into you. They make it known.

If feelings are mutual, no need for games and games are not played.

If you are ever guessing or second guessing, you are being played.

haha, good advice, I like it, lucky then that I really dont think I am being played, but as a friend recently needed to give me a book called 'textbook romance', which I begrudgingly read some of, I thought, prehaps I was a little out of touch. Good, well, im glad there is no need for game playing then
    Thanks xxx

I thought this thread was going to be about something else entirely...................