+ Follow This Topic

Thread: playing games?

playing games?

Hi. Well I posted an old thread saying if i should keep trying to get my ex back.. and after that i decided like to try to move on. [My ex and I were together for a year and 6 months. and he broke up with me because he wasnt feeling the same way..anyways, we've never been able to keep away from each other, if im not the one talking to him, he will eventually viceversa. That obviously made it a lot harder to me to move on, because everytime i tried he was there..] This case is not the exception. Now my ex has decided to bother me, he showed up at a prom activity i had and started asking for me to everyone.. and friends of him were saying that if i didnt took care of them (it was selling pizza) they would left. when i heard i got really upset, because why was the point after six months to appear from nowhere to joke.. anyways, i couldnt went to them, so other one took charge. they started calling my name to get my attention, and then i went to gave them the check to act like i didnt care and said hello and then left. after that he started putting photos with another girl and its all over fb. i never bought the story, he always made fun of her and critiziced him when we were together..anyways, friends of the girl told me they werent together.. but the joke kept up and he was posting <3 the name's girl on fb.. and it really started to bother me, so one day when he talked to me i asked him - but no like demanding information, just like joking..- and he told me that they werent together and how could i think that.. asking him was a BIG MISTAKE. after that the joke got WORST. to the point i even cancelled my fb account cuz i just couldnt take it anymore. and it seemed like a good idea just to step aside and disconnect myself.. after that friends of mine told me he suddenly stopped posting things.. now he's doing it on bbm [where i have him] and its really upsetting but i try not to mind. The other day he talked to me "Hy Baby" and minutes later it said "That wasnt me" i read it and ignored it. but what's the point on him trying to get my atttention?! Usual couples end their relationship and dont know from each other.. but we've never been able to loose sight from each other..and its really confusing.. didnt he wanted me out of his life? do you think he likes me? cause thats what i think.. and in that case he should handle it in another way not bugging me! Honestly. I really like him still, and yea its miserable. but i cant help it. anyways.. i dont know what i should do.. help me please.

He seems very stalkerish and immature. Ignoring someone like that only triggers him to keep on doing this to get attention. He probably wants you back but can you really see yourself with a guy like this? Don't give in. Fight it. Get a restraining order if you must. This is creepy stalkerish levels now.

So if you think ignoring him wont work, what should i do?

Well like I said, a restraining order works. I mean you should confront him and tell him to get out of your life. Get friends if you have to if it'll help but you definitely should tell him straight up. He's trying to get a reaction out of you by doing all this.