+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is wrong for to ask her to loose wieght?

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    You've made it clear: she hasn't made the decision to make the change. NOT YOUR ****ING CHOICE. GOT IT?
    Your choice is? To get the fark out of the relationship and ask her to leave. Stop pussy footing around the issue.

She makes excuses because she knows that you bringing an exercise machine to the house means
    you mean business and she is NOT ready to begin a new regimen...and lose weight.

She won't do it for herself....WHY is she going to do it for you? Exactly. She won't.

Stop playing the violin dude. Just stop it. You are you and she isn't you.
    Just because you have the motivation, doesn't mean she does, nor ever will.

Either accept this and move on or? Be prepared to resent her more and more with each new passing pound.
    At that point: IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT, not hers.

Not your problem. You aren't the kid's father. Do the math sir!

14 when she had the kid + no father in sight + she is overweight = you're a fool for getting involved with someone
    you KNEW was fat to begin with and I suspect you used her situation to bed her. Cowards do this shit.

I just don't understand that such a strapping intellectually sound young man such as yourself could entertain such
    an immature, unstable and insecure little girl who has a 5 yr old, especially when they are physically the polar opposite of
    you? I mean WTF?????????

If you don't see what she has to offer then GTFO of the relationship and kick her out. Simple really.

You are offering her an opportunity? Thank you modern day Jesus! She should
    kiss your smelly ass feet, and lick your teets because of this great, selfless gift you've kindly bestowed upon this
    uh what did you call her, "broke ass" girl who's also a fat single mother?

Sure, it's easy to bitch, moan and complain about someone else BUT:

YOU CHOSE TO BE WITH HER, and INVITED THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A PERSON INTO YOUR HOME!!!!

Now tell me....What does this say about you? Ouch, huh?

No one is judging you. Your actions speak volumes for your feelings for her.
    Your version of a relationship is a sad, joke...played at her expense.

You're embarrassed of her too? Wow.
    So...you can do so much better?

THEN DO IT. I bet the very reason for getting with this girl was because she was

-easy, vulnerable and highly insecure about herself. Tell me different...I know you can't.
    Very well put, Ill admit

This girl has nothing to offer you so why would you offering her a career? She has no motivation to take care of herself or even show a good example to her daughter, so what would make you think she would give 100% to your father's company? You are with the wrong person, so stop wasting your time with her.

Quote Originally Posted by 4jms View Post
    I wouldnt say she's obese but her flabby arms, fat hangs over her bra strap and pants. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't completely opposite body style. i just feel like we look rediculous together( visually speaking)
    So you wish she were hotter. Well, telling her to lose weight because you are ashamed of her looks isn't going to help.
    Chances are, if she loses the weight and gets super hot, she will dump you.

My woman has a super hot body (former fitness instructor). Even she gets insecure about her body, which sounds ridiculous.
    I'm just a normal dude, with a little chub around the mid-area. She never complains about my body. She wants me to eat better
    so I can be healthy and f**k her more. I'm happy to comply.

This post is ridiculous. The way you talk about her is revolting, you obviously do not respect her in the least. You can't possibly say you love her or have feelings for her, as you would not be speaking about her this way if you did. Not to mention you're going about this the wrong way. You shouldn't be concerned about her weight because of how it makes YOU look when you're together, you should be concerned for her health and having her around for a long time. You obviously do not care for her like you say you do, you should get out of this relationship and let her find someone who does.

I just want you to know you're replaceable... you're prob not God to her eyes... cuz you think you are to her eyes... so she probably doesnt want to change for you...

Quote Originally Posted by 4jms View Post
    I mean honestly how many guys want a broke ass girl who pumped out kid at age 14?
    Then why do you want her? Is it because you can't do any better, so you pick someone who you think is a sub-par woman? Honest question. I'd love to hear your answer.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by vertical_sky View Post
    Maybe the reason she has low self esteem is because she's dating an ass like you.
    This is probably very accurate. I don't know how a girl could feel good about herself if her partner is being an asshole about her physical appearance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12