+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why won't he kiss me?

Why won't he kiss me?

I feel stupid even asking this. I'm 33 so I'm not new to the dating scene, however I keep finding myself totally confused by men! I've recently met this guy who is very fun and outgoing. We have been out on 4 dates that were all really long outings - like a full day and evening event sort of thing. I've flirted a little - grabbed his arm when possible, proped my legs up on him when sitting on the couch. The problem is, he has not made any moves! I don't know what to do! You would think by now he would have at least tried to kiss me. He seems to enjoy spending time with me. He never lets me pay for anything even though I offer every time. He has been married before so obviously he's been around women and dated and stuff (he is 36). Is he just shy when it comes to this sort of thing, or is he not interested? I'm just confused. In every other way he is very talkative and confident. It seems like even the little flirting that goes on, I always initiate. If any of y'all have some insight, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Well, I'm only 18, and I feel a little weird giving you advice, but ther goes

I think he's just "waiting" for the right moment...if he was married before, maybe he had bad experience with kissing, and now he just donen't want to rush things and slobber all over you before you get to know each other a little better.

Keep us updated!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Maybe it's been a long time since he kissed someone. Make the first move girl! Try it, he might like it!

peshkunta Guest

You are cracking me up. How do girls know so much about what a guy wants.

Well I can tell you that I wouldn't make a move until I'm 100% sure that's what the girl wants. And when she wants it, (normally) it's pretty obvious. Make sure he gets the idea...with your body language you should be able to let him know that you want to be kissed.
    Last edited by peshkunta; 26-05-03 at 12:29 PM.

I think I'm like Peshkunta. I wouldn't make a move until I'm 100% sure the girl wants it. Otherwise, we guys get ourselves into trouble.

Why don't you just ask him to kiss you? I wish women would stop "dropping clues" and start saying what they want. It makes life a lot easier.

Good luck.

peshkunta Guest
    I agree, sometimes I like it when the girl takes control. And sometimes I wish she would just plant one on me without a warning. I like it when things happen naturally and are not forced or planned. There is nothing like a feminine and at the same time aggressive girl - a big turn on.
    Last edited by peshkunta; 27-05-03 at 01:35 PM.