+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex is really confusing me and I need help...

My ex is really confusing me and I need help...

My most recent ex of mine started dating before in December and it lasted couple of months or so, but it felt like magic. We had alot in common, sparks were flying, and things felt so perfect even though it was a long distance relationship, but we even talked about meeting since he didn't live that far away. But little did I know that he was dating someone else (my very first ex). Like all cheaters, he became distant, acted like a jerk just where we can break up (he always came back though and claimed that he's messed up in the head and subconsciously thinks that he doesn't deserve anyone), and even said the famous excuse of 'wanting to clear his head.' I agree with it and he tells me that our relationship will continue once he has his life together and whatnot.

Then after a day or to he strangely asks if he should visit my first ex in Colorado since he had a job for him and a place to stay or stay in Ohio where he saw a future for him; of course I went with Ohio and got suspicious, but he agreed and said he would stay...though soon he suddenly was scarce for the next week. However, during that week he texted and messaged me that his internet went out and I believed him, but when the week was up, he actually told me that he visited my ex and his air force friends there in Colorado and that he was sorry.

Then the next day he seems off and quiet and suddenly tells me that he has something to say and that I would hate him for it, and I ask him what it was. He finally admits that he was cheating, that he told my first ex about it, that he was sorry, that he wishes he was a stronger person, that he's in love with him since he feels more accepted for who he is, and probably even more lies because he chooses my ex over me. KNOWING my first ex, if he knew about cheating, he wouldn't want anything to do with my recent ex and I pondered on if he actually told him or not. It turned out that he didn't, but a friend of mine that was friends with my first ex that he dated told him. My first ex gets mad at me and sends me hate messages and whatnot, and tells my recent ex not to contact me anymore and he does. Before he did, he told me that I've done enough damage, that he doesn't know if he could truly be with my ex, that he's in love with my ex and well over him like a dog until he's happy, and that he'd continue to do so even when he is happy because he loves him.

Those words devastated me, but thanks to my friends I rose back to my feet and even thought that someone like that wasn't worth the time and effort. i gave myself some time to heal, began to date again afterward, and even found a new boyfriend. ALL was going well! That was until my ex came back. Being somewhat of a computer junkie along with my friends, we talk to each other online in chat boards whenever we're not at each other's houses...and if you guessed it, he comes into the rooms that he knows I'm in and talks toward me even though he's not supposed to (confronted him on it and he said he was speaking indirectly toward me and has no intention of talking to me) AND even has the nerve to try and be friendly with my friends. I hope that I didn't make this too long, but I'm just wondering what he's playing at and trying to do. I even talked to my boyfriend and our friend about it and they're stumped about it, don't like it, and are even debating on confronting him

he probably got dumped and is now crawling back to you.

i would just explain to him that he broke up with you and you were upset but you've moved on and can't hang with him.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I thought about that and it's a bit difficult to tell him anything from his unpredictable attitude. Since he quit the forums and chat sites that I usually visit when he cut contact and is now just back all of a sudden, I assumed that he probably got dumped as well and even asked him why he was back here.

His response was indifferent, saying "Maybe I just like being here." His attitude is also the same as my ex's whom he's dating and he's become a jerk and flirts around with anyone he can (that could also mean that he's not in a relationship). I'd be lying if I said that i didn't still care for him somewhat and I'm hoping that he gets his act together someday. I'm also going to tell him the next time we talk.

are you dating someone else now?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    are you dating someone else now?
    Yes, I'm dating someone and we are really happy with one another. I don't even mind or notice my ex at times from that.

i would just leave him alone and let him do his own thing.

Will do, haha. Thanks. I mean, it's kind of like he's doing anything that he can just to get my attention. Probably shouldn't let it irritate me.

he ****ed up. let him suffer.

alright it's late i'm out. as my baby says: nine nine.

Haha, alright, and thanks for the help =D. I'm gonna get sleep too. Later.