+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm hating this

I'm hating this

I'm really sick of this and sick of wasting everyone's time on here by repeating myself again so I'm sorry if this is another waste. I really try my hardest not to visit this site because I know I moved on and I have been doing really well until this happened. I wanted to change my profile pic on FaceBook and there was my some old comments from my ex with a new profile pic of her and her bf together and it got me really annoyed because I once again remembered how much time I wasted on her (3.5 years to be exact) and now I don't know how I'm feeling. She has been haunting me terribly, yesterday I had a weird dream about her and today this happens. She lied to me and played me and its been 3 weeks since we completely stopped talking and I was really happy but now I just hate myself again for wasting time on her. I have been forcing myself to get a new gf but I don't want to go for any girl i want a decent gf who doesn't just wanna have fun but I can't seem to find any. My love life is going against me very bad. Its not the fact that i just cant find the right one but its also that from time to time the ex keeps haunting me and popping up somehow. I can do better than her and people always told me this and I was the best she would ever have in her life and I don't give a rat's ass about her but this has dragged one far too long its been since october 2010 that we broke up and till now she pops up in my mind.

I just wish if the right one can come along right now and help me move on.

Try not to look at the time spent with her as a waste. Try to look at it as a relationship you can learn from. I never think the time I spent with someone is wasted. I think that at least I had that time with this person, and at leas I can walk away with learning something from it. As for getting passed her, you best bet is to delete her from ur facebook page. I know its difficult, but you won't progress if you have to keep having things thrown up in your face. Believe me, I have learned that. Breakups are never easy I am struggling myself with a relationship (if u even wanna call it that, long story) that I know I need to walk away from. But for some reason, I can't do it. Just hoping I can soon. It's just to hard. Anyhow, I am pulling away slowly but surely. So being that you guys have already broken up and she has moved on, delete her for now so you don't have to torture yourself.

Time to focus on yourself. Be busy with friends, activities like working out....anything that is good for your well being. Introduce new things into your life that give you some enthusiasm. The more you think positively about you the less time there will be spent thinking of her.

About a year ago, I was feeling exactly like this and guess what? I learned to live without my ex and I became cold and hard for some time. I tried to find a new gf but no one could make me feel a thing until I meet a girl without thinking about dating her. If you keep thinking about how many time you’ve spent on her you will spend more having these bad times so try to enjoy your life and meet new girls, not just to date them but to be friends too. Maybe you find the right one as I did. Maybe some of these new friends know somebody you’d like to meet.

But, friend, remember: You can take your ex OUT OF YOUR LIFE. I did it. I don’t have any ex’s as friend on Facebook neither their phone numbers or emails. It really helped me but first I had to take the decision of leaving them all behind.

You are not wasting nobody’s time. I see many people here that wants to help you.

Thank you everyone for your great advice. As far as shes concerned she has been out of my life for 3 weeks I don't have her on facebook i dont have her number and I threw everything out that she gave me over all those years. I didn't know she commented on my pic when I had her as a friend ages ago and now after 3.5 years looking at what you thought use to be the love of your life with another guy's arm around her doesn't make me jealous, but it just makes me wonder why did she do all this to me. I was ready to move on after we stayed friends because I knew that she had a boyfriend but she never admitted it. I gave her a final goodbye letter around 5 weeks ago and that was the last time that I saw her but she kept calling me and messaging me literally begging me to stay in her life and telling me that she loves me and all and that she told her friend who had been her boyfriend all this time that shes not ready for a relationship and that she just wants to study. She also threatened to quit her uni if I was to leave for good so she forced me to stay only for 2 weeks later to simply tell me that she likes that guy (her boyfriend) and she doesn't love me anymore. They had been dating all along and she had been kissing me and seeing me behind his back and I knew that he found out and this is why she told me that she doesn't wanna talk to me anymore. She forced me to come back into her life but only to be treated like a toy and then told to get out of her life and none of this was even my fault. Everytime I remember her I just feel hate and I just can't wait for karma to come around and bite her in the ass. I never would have thought that the girl I loved and that loved me for 3.5 years would just play with my heart like this and move on after just a month its just really bad and I'm sure that a day will come where she ganna regret everything that she had done to me. It was easy to leave because I told her that I wanted to leave for good but its hard to be told to leave by your ex because when you leave you do it whilst having your dignity intact but if your told to leave by your ex then little dignity is left especially if you were begged to stay in their lives only 2 weeks before but only for them to turn it around and tell you to leave 2 weeks later.

I will wait for the right one to come and I have been happy and really energetic for the past 3 weeks but everytime she pops up infront of me somehow I get angry and remember what she did to me.