We got another big fight last night. I could tell that it was starting to get bad because I could feel myself getting mad, I asked him nicely if we could just stop talking about it for a few mintues and let me write it out to him because I knew if we didn't we would just end up getting extremly upset at each other. Well He didn't want me to email it to him and we ended up fighting. I feel like I did my part by asking to calm the situation down but he kept pushing his words on me. I feel hopeless anymore with us. I don't know what to do next.

The fight started about me asking how much savings we had in the car insurance savings and he told me $100 (that was a week ago) So I asked again last night tos ee how much more we put int here because it was going to be 50 and he said we had none, so that was a fuse that started. His excuse is when we paid for our car insurance 6 months ago he took all the money out so the closed the account down, but he didn't tell me that. So I figured it was still there, so in his head the savings is just in checking but in my head it is in savings. So when he tells me we have $200 in the bank I think thats $200 that is for bills food, but in realtity it's only $100 because the other $100 is suppose to be in savings...........confused? Me too! I don't know what to do anymore really. I don't want to fight but when we fought before I asked him nicely so we don't get into agurements to just lets write it out to eachother or take a breahter but he doesn't want any of those and then we fight....so Any advice on that? I'm sure I know the answer already....just want to see what others say. Thanks.