+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is my boyfriend cheating?

Is my boyfriend cheating?

Lately my relationship with my boyfriend hasn't been a healthy one. Less than a week ago we were fighting on the phone until 8 in the morning b/c he kept asking me how many guys I've hooked up with before him. When I told him, I told him I wanted to know his number as well. I was shocked b/c he said 12 girls. So now I have the image that my bf is pretty much a player. (btw, his 26). Tonight, I went over to his place and found a girl's hair clip in on his bedroom floor. I asked him whose it was and he said he thought it was mine. Then I got really pissed and started asking him questions and he swears he doesn't know whose it is or how it got there. He says maybe his cat got into the closet where he used to keep his ex's stuff.

Is he cheating? How can I tell if his telling the truth?

THere is not enough information here to say he is or isnt. if you dont trust him you probly shouldnt be with him. as for the number, don't dwell on the past it will just eat your relationship up. i woulda came up with a better excuse than my cat got it, but i dont cheat, and anythings possible, 60 percent he may be. but most guys cheat on girls at the girls place, not their own

and if hes 26? 12 is by FAR not a player

You can't tell really, and I think you should trust him unless you have evidence. But if you're really really suspicious, and I mean sick suspiciousm you could always employ a private detective to follow him around, though that would be a bit paranoid I must admit.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    1. 12 isn't that large a number at his age. I've seen way worse.
    2. Trust is very important in a relationship. You're going to need to learn to trust outside of reasonable suspicion. If you can't, any minor thing will eat away at you and ruin a potentially good relationship.
    3. A hair pin might as well have gotten stuck to his shoe or something.

Buy a strap on dildo and show him who is boss.

I wouldn't say being with twelve women by the age of 26 is a player at all, but when it comes to the cheating thing I think you may be over thinking. While it may be a possibility think about what has occurred: you were both in a massive fight and you final found out how many other women he has been with. Whether there was a mysterious hair clip on the floor or not you've already got very negative thoughts in your head. Take some time and cool down and then reassess the situation.

he is definitely cheating and probably banging everyone

he's probably banged your mum aswell, 12 is such a huge number number compared with the 3-4 odd billion women there are out there...

just to make sure i'd do a lie detector test on your dad aswell, and that sweet old lady across the street - your boyfriend has banged them all!

But seriously if you dont trust him, then leave him. Otherwise just quit your paranoia - its not very attractive and if you keep acting like that he'll probably dump you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by salena View Post
    Lately my relationship with my boyfriend hasn't been a healthy one. Less than a week ago we were fighting on the phone until 8 in the morning b/c he kept asking me how many guys I've hooked up with before him. When I told him, I told him I wanted to know his number as well. I was shocked b/c he said 12 girls. So now I have the image that my bf is pretty much a player. (btw, his 26). Tonight, I went over to his place and found a girl's hair clip in on his bedroom floor. I asked him whose it was and he said he thought it was mine. Then I got really pissed and started asking him questions and he swears he doesn't know whose it is or how it got there. He says maybe his cat got into the closet where he used to keep his ex's stuff.

Is he cheating? How can I tell if his telling the truth?
    Is he cheating? Probably.

Why? Because you are insecure.

That and he is a pansy ass for asking your number.

The "number" does not matter in a current relationship.

All that matters is that you are free from disease. Who cares what someones past is otherwise.

As far as the cat pulling out stuff from an ex? WTF kind of dude keeps any of their ex's stuff (unless they are still banging them)?
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

Get more evidence hun before you jump to any conclusions.

If you feel somthing is not right in your gut, somthings not right. finding a hair clip may be a sign of somthing but does he have any friends who are girls. I would say if you feel like this in a few days, then ask him whats wrong, you feel somthing is wrong and need to talk.

Well you defiantly haven't gathered enough information to tell whether or not he's cheating but the fact that you have serious trust issues is probably the most important thing right now. A relationship without trust is destined for disaster. Neither one of you will ever be happy if there's no trust. 12 girls at 26 isn't a biggie IMO, but everyone is deferent. Probably best to leave things like that in the past because now you're dealing with the past (which is un-changeable) and the present! I mean, the current issues are more than enough to deal with right?

Personally I think your biggest concern would be that he's only slept with 12 girls and he's 26.

Perhaps he likes to wear womens hairclips in his own hair and in secret??

i mean lots of men like to wear womens accessories these days....look at David Beckham when he would run around the football pitch with hairbands in.

It's the age of the 'GIRLY' man after all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast