+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I so full or what? hate him and me

Am I so full or what? hate him and me

I have been dating with a guy for two months. unfortunately we had early sex, and after that everything changed somewhat, though he treated me normally i feel that something was broken, on our last date I felt that everything is over and today he didn't even call me. I am really upset, it hurts awfully, especially because all my love stories had similar scenario, help me, i will go mad.
    just want some love...

When a guy gets what he wants, he will lose interest. Some guy just wants sex and some guys want love. The guys who wants sex will leave quickly. The guys who wants love will stay for the long run. It's only through experience that you can determine which is which.

By the way you should not have sex too early on a relationship. It's always a lose lose situation for the girl. Any guy will think you are too easy and they won't consider a long lasting relationship with you. I'm not sure if the guy is a player or if he just felt you are not long-term relationship material. Just learn from your mistake and learn to pick better guys. You can learn a lot about a guy by the people he surround himself with.
    Last edited by Bonfire; 07-03-11 at 07:12 PM.

i dont think having sex early has anything to do with it. i wanted my ex the 1st day i saw her, i help off like 3 or 4 weeks...2 years later i still wanted sex and i still loved her until the end where she didnt love me anymore.

a guy can want love and sex at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    When a guy gets what he wants, he will lose interest. Some guy just wants sex and some guys want love. The guys who wants sex will leave quickly. The guys who wants love will stay for the long run. It's only through experience that you can determine which is which.
    I couldn't agree more with this post right here. Some guys are in it for the sex and some are in it for the love. Those who want love from a girl will look at sex as a treat, sure, but they wont yearn for it. It sounds to me that your boyfriend is just one of those guys that's in it for the sex. If that's the sort of relationship you want, then everything's alright, but if you want a long lasting and loving relationship then he's probably not the guy you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    i dont think having sex early has anything to do with it. i wanted my ex the 1st day i saw her, i help off like 3 or 4 weeks...2 years later i still wanted sex and i still loved her until the end where she didnt love me anymore.

a guy can want love and sex at the same time.
    You've missed the point. As we all know MOST men are just after sex! Now, when a guy meets a young lady he actually LIKES for more than physical reasons, sex doesn't play such an immediate role. Shame on the OP, you say your other love stories had similar scenarios........well when are you gonna stop giving it up so soon? You have to learn to make men wait for sex so you can discover their true intentions! How long should you wait? That depends on you, you wait until your're ready.

hate myself now
    just want some love...

Quote Originally Posted by aksy View Post
    hate myself now
    It's not your fault, it's purely his. Sometimes the people that enter our life aren't always the best, and that's just something we have to accept. Wait for someone you loves you for who you are and not for your body.