+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need a female point of view: Does she like me?

I need a female point of view: Does she likes me?

I've already posted on this forum about me being in love with my best (gril)friend (about 3-4 mounths, as I recall). Well, the forum encouraged me to talk to her about my feelings and I got rejected. I tried to move on, but I realized I can't because, I knwo it's her! She is the girl of my dreams, she is everything I wanted in a girl and more!

As I wrote in my first thread, she was moving to another school. But, 2-3 weeks after the start of the school year, she came back to my school because she "Really missed me!". We went out a couple of times and she stood really close to me, and grabed my arm, wherever we were. When I talk to her, she keeps playing with her her and, at school, she tells me to sit close to her, but no next to her because it "reserved" to another friend of ours (making me jealous?). Oh yes! That reminds me, at spanish class (extracurricular, so she doesen't do it) I sit close to another girl (from my class) and we have our on inside jokes, especially one, where I broke her heart (silly stuff like that). One day at class I asked this girl "Hey, what about my second chance?" and before she could answer, my best friend cut the conversation with questions like "What second chance? When did you guys talk? Is this a joke? Do you like her?".

Well, yesterday, we went to the movies, where we held hands, but, after the movie, for some reason she was really pissed at me for some reason. And when I told her I was willing NOT to go on my exchange student program if she didn't want me too, she told me to shut the f*** up, because some stupid TV show was on.

Sorry for the long post but, what am I missing? Did I do something wrong? Does she even like me at all? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

PS: A friend told me she does love me, but she is scared of losing our great relationship, is this true?
    Last edited by Irishkappa208; 08-03-11 at 06:36 AM.

Please, please help me! I'm desperate!!

That may be true, but she needs to be clear and up front with you. There is no sense to canceling your exchange program and then she gives you the cold shoulders, find out what she is thinking, be up front with her.
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson

Quote Originally Posted by motty View Post
    That may be true, but she needs to be clear and up front with you. There is no sense to canceling your exchange program and then she gives you the cold shoulders, find out what she is thinking, be up front with her.
    ok, but how am I supposed to find that out?