+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is love so complicated

Why is love so complicated

Love is so important in the human life, so why it is so terrible complicated and why it so much hurts.
    More about me on homepage

Because there is no such thing.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We only think we love. It's just nature foolin' us to screw eachother and stick around to raise the kids so they can do the same.

when you love someone there are alot of emotions involved. no too people are alike and alot of things can get in the way. but if you didint care would you hurt no probrably not.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

i am scared that i will never find love how we know it from those romantic movies

A lot of people never do that's why heaps of people don't beleive in love. But don't be too concerned those people tend not to look for love. My grandmothers just found love and she's in her 60's but on the other hand ive found love and i'm only 16 but remember if you ever only think you are in love then chances are you arnt. Being in love is a feeling so strong you can't deny what it is it hurts so much but at the same time it's so wonderful and the best thing about it is that it can't die no matter how hard you try. And every love is different so i doubt you will ever find love like they do in romantic movies but it will be ten times better. Oh and don't panic and look for love it's something that just happens you can't find it but if you want to be in love with no ill intentions then you will find somebody trust me on that

I do, i am only sad i hadnt that luck. One my friend is with her boyfriend since her 13, he was 16. Now he is 21 and she is going to be 18.

Quote Originally Posted by val
    i am scared that i will never find love how we know it from those romantic movies
    Why look for something thats not there?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I meant like those...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I meant like those...
    How old are you that you're in such a rush to find it?

Love is what you see it to be.
    My parents used to fight almost nonstop, but they still love each other very much...
    What you see in movies isn't everyone's idea of love, it's you that define it

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    How old are you that you're in such a rush to find it?
    Ditto. What your 20? Go enjoy life. Fool around, make yourself a career. Worry about it later. Im sure during this process you come across the "love" your looking for...

I am 20 soon, but i am not rushing, giving the rest after hard break up.
    I want love for my life.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'll tell you what I want for the rest of my life. ****in' milk and chocolate chip cookies.

the movies

I am 20 soon, but i am not rushing, giving the rest after hard break up.
    I want love for my life.

That "love" you see in the movies, is not love. It is passion, lust, wanting and everything else, but it is not love.

So many people claim to be in love, then when things start to change at about 6 months, they claim they are falling out of love. Sorry, but that is when LOVE is first starting to build. Unfortunately most people quit at that point, looking for the passionate feelings, the lusting and longing, the "everything is great, he/she is perfect fantasy."

Love is work and dedication, trust, honesty and respect. it is knowing things sometimes are crappy, but knowing that the two of you share enough commonalities to work through things and have enough outside interests not to lose yourself or your identity. Love is about showing affection and helping the other eprson, without expecting anything in return. It is sharing the good, the bad, and the average. Being supportive and honoring the other person wants and needs and more importantly, honoring your own wants and needs. And above all else, love is about COMMUNICATION. Being able to tell the other person your fears, what you dont like and do like, sharing good and bad, but doing so in a way that isn't critical of the other person. Loving someone is a CHOICE, based upon feelings, it is not a feeling by its self.

Relax, find out who you are! What you like and what you believe in. Experience life and all it entails. When you meet the right person and are ready to love them and they are ready too, it will be that much stronger if you know who you are!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast