+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this what i think could be? womens advice needed

Is this what i think could be? womens advice needed

Heres the deal.

2 summers ago ex and i were at a wedding, during the recpetion i noticed this girl and guy...they kept looking at me and i keept looking at them. OK finaly realized by end of night i knew them and form where, HS! they were a grade ahead of me. We talked a little, i never spoke a word to them in HS either, night ended, never saw them again.

sunday night after eating my chineese buffet my cookie says, some BS about somthing good will happen very soon, wow thats odd. my worlds been shit for over a month lol, i pass it off, go home

Ok, now home i check email and have a friend request from that girl at that wedding...odd i think.
    i accpet and say hi, how are you, its been 2 years since i see you.
    next day, she asked, am i will with (the ex, she remebered her name) ok by this point i didnt want shit on my profile on facebook, not alot of people know what happened and i dont need it out there.

I emailed her telling her what was up. she replaied back saying shes single also and gives me her number.

ok ill run with it, im thinking. shes cute, has a little girl.

i text her. she asked me anything and everything about my situatoin, like tring to really feel it all out seeing whats happing with me and the ex. finaly after 2.5 hours im like look it would be easier to meet ya and just tell you this in person...too much for text. she asked where this meeting will take place and im like you tell me, your the mom with a kid, im not. then 5 min later she says friday, bar at this town, can i handle it? i replied saying are you asking me to go to the bar with you and she said yes. also she asked when i get home and my work ours and if im free weekends. By this time its well after 11pm, shes tells me to get to be, and sends me smily faces.

now sometimes i can be slow to pic up on things, but why would a woman do this, very up front, and then by end of conversation its sounds like shes asking me on a date or somthing??

women, explain. Im just wondering....and yes i am attracted to her, she was always cute.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 08-03-11 at 10:09 PM.

Why are men such dorks they cannot tell if a girl is interested
    she very interested
    remember this to many of said post lol
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I feel shes interested but what warrents her to seek me out this way. Maybe she was checking my status and noticed i was no more? either way im going to hang with her, its not ofter some cute girl basicly come knocking on my doorstep and is local. The reason i said it would be easier to talk in person was because I wanted to see if she'd bite. I guess she did and i bit too. YEE HAW! age is both 27

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're 27 and you don't know? WOW. Dude, she couldn't have spelled it out any clearer! ummm DUH.

so i went back and re read over my texts, i was working out on the eliptical for 30 mins when she was blowing the texter up. shes going with her best friend and i was invited, it says they are sleeping over so no one has to drive. then i read some texts i guess i missed, asking if i work til 5 every friday? yeah once i re read over this stuff she seems thrilled to talk with me or hang out. guess im just being causious.

Go for it dude! She's asked all those questions about the ex because she wants to know if you're still involved with her or not, that's a good thing! She's totally into you man and the reason she's being so forward is because she's a mommy and mothers don't have time for games bro, straight to the point. Give it a go!

I could see why he would think her questions are tad invasive, especially since they JUST got back in touch after not having much of a history in the first place. I mean, she could've just left it at, "So, you're single? Cool, let's go out." The details can come later, when you feel more comfortable with one another. I'd hate to be grilled about my ex right off the bat too.

well we meet up tonight...now how ****ing odd is this. she works with my ex's sister. she knows my entire story, thats why all the questions. even told me my exs new b/f is a controlling dick and its not working out. she feels bad and thats why shes been doing nice shit for me and trying to talk to me small talk.

they girl does not wanna tell the ex's sister shes talking to me, or hangin with me. she only knows we went to HS together and thats all. i like the girl, shes a total smart ass but shes showing major instest. so for 2 years shes heard about me, knows how nice i am and shit. makes sence for the FB friend request.

im going for it

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    well we meet up tonight...now how ****ing odd is this. she works with my ex's sister. she knows my entire story, thats why all the questions. even told me my exs new b/f is a controlling dick and its not working out. she feels bad and thats why shes been doing nice shit for me and trying to talk to me small talk.

they girl does not wanna tell the ex's sister shes talking to me, or hangin with me. she only knows we went to HS together and thats all. i like the girl, shes a total smart ass but shes showing major instest. so for 2 years shes heard about me, knows how nice i am and shit. makes sence for the FB friend request.

im going for it

Hmmmm, better tread carefully. There's no telling what could come from this, you've been the topic of a gossip circle for some time now. Not to mention, you guys are just starting to get to know each other and she has to keep you a secret?? G'luck with that bro.

its cool, she told me she likes me, just dont want my ex asking question cuz everytime i do somthing shes asking, who, what where, why...

we are seeing each other now, meet her daugher, hang out quite often, she started cooking for me once a week and i go over for tv shows and crash there during the week. its good, maybe somthing worked out decently for me, least we'll hope so.!

Are you not over you ex? in this thread you mentioned your ex countless amount of times

shes best friends with my ex's sister. i see my ex everyday lol. hell we had a 30 min talk today about some bisnuess shit. try an run a biz out of your home with your ex as your employee...you'd mention it alot too. im pretty much hang out over at the new girls house eveyrnight, i only come home to shower and get clothing.

So you've basically moved in with her after only dating for a week and a half?

I'm going to go ahead and be a judgmental bitch here. It's really kind of gross that she's moved a guy in with her and her child so quickly. You're also at fault there. You shouldn't get involved in situations like that so carelessly.

That paired with how intrusive her questions were before you even went out sends up some red flags for me. Something's not right. Watch your back.

i didnt move in at all. you guys are not understanding the type of situation i am in. Im not posting anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast