+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To FLIRT SUCCESSFULLY with a Girl

How To FLIRT SUCCESSFULLY with a Girl

How To Flirt Successfully with a Girl

Flirting for some men just comes natural. It’s as if they were born with this magical trait, but for most men, it can be an obstacle if you don’t know what your doing. It can actually cause you great anxiety thus, never having the courage to approach a girl. The Great thing about flirting is, it’s a learnable technique that can literally be mastered with a little bit of practice.
    First off, lets define what flirting means. ( You can’t expect to do something, if you don’t know it’s true meaning.) Flirting is defined by Wikipedia as a non-physical sexual communication between two people to negotiate mutual attraction through body language and verbal tactics. So, what does all this mean…
    …Let me explain! Basically it’s a playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest. This does not mean you walk up to a girl and bring up the word sex or talk about sex.

Flirting is a tactical tool in your tool box that demonstrates your feelings for someone whom you just met. It basically shows your interest in her... So, how exactly do you engage in flirting.

Below is a list of my top ten ways to engage in the art of flirting:

1.) Smile - Always keep a smile on your face. It’s contagious! A smile is always welcomed and like the saying goes “Right back at cha”

2.) Compliment - A compliment is always great because it lets her know you’ve taken notice to her. Try to be original. Compliment her on her accessories. Chances are she heard the same lame compliment “Your so pretty”.

3.) Eye Contact - This is very important. Eye contact show confidence, but remember it’s not a stair down. Your not challenging her to a duel. Commit to her eyes gently. It’s ok to look away every so often.

4.) Listen - This is very simple to do because most girls love to talk. Just listen and always respond with an open ended question. For those of you who don’t know what an open ended question is: An open ended question is a response to a conversation that ends with a question.

5.) Don’t be afraid to make your move - If you see a girl you like, make your move. Get closer to her and say Hi or Hello.

6.) Be the Host with the Most - Don’t act like the guest waiting to be greeted by others. Instead play the role of Host. Act like it’s your party! Be the first to say Hi!

7.) Become noticeable - For girls to know you exist, they have to notice you first. Stop hiding in the bathroom. Walk as if you own the damn street or club. Wear some accessories of your own.
    Here’s an example: Cool watch, Dog tags, popular scent, favorite rock band tee, fitted shirt if you work out, unusual ring on your finger or piercing all work great. Basically anything to get the girls to notice your existence. Be yourself, but don’t be afraid to think outside the box.

8.) Have some Fun
    - Don’t be afraid to have fun. This isn’t rocket science, why the long face. Act playful or did you forget how to be a kid. Be natural and if you run out of things to say just bring up something funny.

9.) Be First - Don’t be afraid to start a conversation first. Just start with “Hi” and watch it go from their. It’s very easy to follow the cord. If you both run out of things to say then just talk about the immediate surroundings, or ask a question.

10.) Take Risks - A good flirt is not afraid to take risks. A good flirt is confident in his own shoe’s and is willing to take action every time.

Why not get started now. Stop thinking about it and just do it! The sooner you start the sooner you’ll get better at it. Good Luck.

Please Leave me your comments or replies.. Thank you

Tico Jett
    Pick Up Artist

Quote Originally Posted by ticojett View Post
    How To Flirt Successfully with a Girl

Flirting for some men just comes natural. It’s as if they were born with this magical trait, but for most men, it can be an obstacle if you don’t know what your doing. It can actually cause you great anxiety thus, never having the courage to approach a girl. The Great thing about flirting is, it’s a learnable technique that can literally be mastered with a little bit of practice.
    First off, lets define what flirting means. ( You can’t expect to do something, if you don’t know it’s true meaning.) Flirting is defined by Wikipedia as a non-physical sexual communication between two people to negotiate mutual attraction through body language and verbal tactics. So, what does all this mean…
    …Let me explain! Basically it’s a playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest. This does not mean you walk up to a girl and bring up the word sex or talk about sex.

Flirting is a tactical tool in your tool box that demonstrates your feelings for someone whom you just met. It basically shows your interest in her... So, how exactly do you engage in flirting.

Below is a list of my top ten ways to engage in the art of flirting:

1.) Smile - Always keep a smile on your face. It’s contagious! A smile is always welcomed and like the saying goes “Right back at cha”
    One who smiles all the time looks like an idiot. Smiling requires muscles. So not only will it make your face hurt, it looks unnatural and fake

2.) Compliment - A compliment is always great because it lets her know you’ve taken notice to her. Try to be original. Compliment her on her accessories. Chances are she heard the same lame compliment “Your so pretty”.

3.) Eye Contact - This is very important. Eye contact show confidence, but remember it’s not a stair down. Your not challenging her to a duel. Commit to her eyes gently. It’s ok to look away every so often.
    Just as you would with any other person....

4.) Listen - This is very simple to do because most girls love to talk. Just listen and always respond with an open ended question. For those of you who don’t know what an open ended question is: An open ended question is a response to a conversation that ends with a question.
    Again...usual polite behavior...

5.) Don’t be afraid to make your move - If you see a girl you like, make your move. Get closer to her and say Hi or Hello.
    Better have a story ready

6.) Be the Host with the Most - Don’t act like the guest waiting to be greeted by others. Instead play the role of Host. Act like it’s your party! Be the first to say Hi!
    Provided you go to parties

7.) Become noticeable - For girls to know you exist, they have to notice you first. Stop hiding in the bathroom. Walk as if you own the damn street or club. Wear some accessories of your own.
    Here’s an example: Cool watch, Dog tags, popular scent, favorite rock band tee, fitted shirt if you work out, unusual ring on your finger or piercing all work great. Basically anything to get the girls to notice your existence. Be yourself, but don’t be afraid to think outside the box.
    Be yourself and "thinking out of the box" don't mix. They're contradictions. Because if you "think outside the box" you're doing something you usually don't do...therefore you're not being yourself

8.) Have some Fun - Don’t be afraid to have fun. This isn’t rocket science, why the long face. Act playful or did you forget how to be a kid. Be natural and if you run out of things to say just bring up something funny.

9.) Be First - Don’t be afraid to start a conversation first. Just start with “Hi” and watch it go from their. It’s very easy to follow the cord. If you both run out of things to say then just talk about the immediate surroundings, or ask a question.

10.) Take Risks - A good flirt is not afraid to take risks. A good flirt is confident in his own shoe’s and is willing to take action every time.

Why not get started now. Stop thinking about it and just do it! The sooner you start the sooner you’ll get better at it. Good Luck.
    Because I never go anywhere..Way too busy
    Yes, my choise and "you can always make time" and bla bla bla. Not so easy when you're working a full-time AND a part time job.

Please Leave me your comments or replies.. Thank you

Tico Jett
    Pick Up Artist
    No offence but I've got a problem with the 'title' "Pick Up Artist".
    It makes you come across as someone who wants to pick up women just for the fun of it and doesn't care about the women you're picking up.
    It's like you're bragging.."Look at how many women I can get"

Some of the tips above hold some merit, but most of them are just normal, everyday behavior.
    Last edited by MetalPhoenix; 24-03-11 at 07:42 AM.
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

I agree with the Pick Up Artist being bad taste. Though the flirting techniques posted are excellent.

I found this video that kinda helps with flirting.
    YouTube - Love Language (2ND REMAKE)

Never believe anyone who sources Wikipedia.

Flirting didn't come naturally to me. But after reading this I think I can improve on that. Thank you for sharing

Good thread. All very true.

It all start with a simple hi there
    be confident enough to aproach her
    you cant do it
    you cant flirt lol

THE GAME by Neil Strauss. If you're an AFC looking to become a PUA, then read it. Lots of spice in it too if you catch my drift.

I didn't know I was flirting, I was just trying to be friendly and approachable. But I guess I was flirting. And I always have several interesting stories to tell. Like my grandpa who got his highschool degree at age 93. (He was on the Today show in 2009 I think.) So then I tell the story behind the story.

Guy, don't be afraid to make your move,
    Girls are told by society that they have to be passive and receptive

So, you have to take action first.
    Hope you enjoy my free kissing report.
    Avoid The Top Kissing Mistake That will Kill the relationship with your mate at:
    http://howtokisswell.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Ken View Post
    Girls are told by society that they have to be passive and receptive
    I don't believe that for a second. Unless by "told by society" you mean that they are asked out by several guys throughout their early life but that just teaches them that guys wil be active. It doesn't teach them to be passive but why risk rejection when you can just wait and say yes (or no)? They don't make a move because they don't need to.

I'm sure you hoped to be enrolled in a [URL=http://www.schoolforseduction.com/]seduction school[/URL] like right now. But seriously, take the initiative. Girls are naturally passive, if you don't make clear about your intentions then they wont make the first move either. Help yourself, you can read a lot of articles online to learn some techniques.

It was a nice read. I'll add something after the first point 'smile'. There should be some silence after smiling. It'll send a signal to the girl that you had some thoughts about her and she must be kinda eager to know about it. This is an important part I believe.

Step one : act like a jerk
    Step two :suggest that you want sex
    Step three: you score, repeat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast