+ Follow This Topic

Thread: broken up, she still wants me but no sex...

broken up, she still wants me but no sex...

so my girlfreind broke up with me after going out for 3 years and said she wants to be freinds and everthing will be exactly the same as before but without the status of being in a relation ship. she said she wants it this way so she doesnt feel like she has to act a certain way around me.

i still see her all the time and she treats me the same she just wont give me sex. is this what she was talking abou when she said she has to act a certain way around me, like she feels she has to give me sex?

she is really shy about sex and wont talk about it with me but when we have it. she gets really into it and loves it. iv known to be pushy when i want it aswell.

when she gets drunk she will just rip off my pants push me up again and wall and be extremely sexual.

how should i aproach her to talk to her about this? or mabe there is another way to engage a sexual move on her that im missing out on?

when ever i try to talk to her about sex she gets really wierd and changes the subject or says she wants to get off the phone.

i need you help ladys

um, if you're not in a relationship anymore, you shouldn't expect her to want to have sex with you anymore. it sounds like you want to have a "friends with benefits" situation and she doesn't. when she broke up with you, did you guys discuss the issue of sex? in your post, when you were talking about you and her having sex, were you referring to the past or the present?

get her drunk lol

i was referring to the past.
    and when we discussed the breakup i brought up sex and she said we will obviously be friends with benefits.

im wondering if it has something to do with it making her more attached after sex? which she wouldn't want shortly after a break up

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think she's using you just like I use tampons to soak up all the crap that floods outta me.