+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i just dont understand...

i just dont understand...

Okay, so heres the situation I am in...
    Last year in May last year I met this amazing guy, we met up and went on a couple of dates... really liked each other talked everyday. I was really excited to have actaully met someone worth my time. We were never in a relationship.. I wasnt quite ready for the full comitment, he was. Anyways about 3 months after meeting I was accepted to go overseas through university which meant that I had to tell him. He told me that we probs shouldnt see each other anymore, so we didnt get any closer thna we were and the whole experience would be upsetting, which was understandable. I went had an amazing time he contactwd me once at the end of my trip (1 month left).

Then i recently about a month came back. I sent out a random text to everyone saying my new number. we started to talk again he said we should catch up. I said okay... was a lil abruput and hesitant,which would have been obvious. Then since then has asked me out 4 times. none of which i could make, i was doing other stuff. I felt bad an realised how much i missed and really did like him. So a week after he messaged me to ask me to catch up, I let him know I was free and we should do something and its been a while now coming up 12 hours and stil no reply.

I dont quite understand... He asks me out 4 times and the one time I ask he dosent want to reply or even acknowledge.
    Also, does catch up mean catch up when you have never been friends with this person only 'together'
    I really want him to be with me now, I am ready for a relationship and I want him what does all this mean and how do I win him over... hes a bit of a ladies man so maybe he has other women and dosent care for me and given up i need help and direction.

If he doesn't reply you should send him a text apologising for not being able to hang out and explain why. tell him you would like to meet up with him it shows your interested while not being too eager. I assume his catching up may be his chance to see if your interested in him before he can make his move.
    If he didn't care he wouldn't bother just keep at him until you figure out how things are.