+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does he exist? and what should i do?

does he exist? and what should i do?

well hear's the deal. me and 2 other friends left our old group of friends because the person in control went too far with controlling us.
    we did find a new group and have fully integrated in it. now kayelynn is my ex of a little over 4 months now. THAT IS IMPORTANT.
    now here is a direct quote from my blog

steven, justin and i successfully got out of karissas grasp. now the thing i'm thinking about is lizzy. lizzy is a good friend of kayelynn but pretty much the opposite. kayelynn wouldn't do anything but lizzy is very open. literally within two days of being in harlie's group i have grabbed her ass and boobs (also rubbed through her shirt/bra) with no negative signals. now the thing is, she says she has a boyfriend. his name is A-J. now when ever i hear that name all i think about is her brother. i only saw her brother a couple times (when i was going out with kayelynn). now her boyfriend goes to a different school and nobody has seen him. she seems very attracted to me and her words about me doing this even tho she has a boyfriend is "he's not here so i don't care.". i don't know what to do. should i continue doing what she has allowed and (what seems to be) enjoyed or should i back off due to her "having a boyfriend" that would never come around and might not even exist?

we are both about the same age.

what should i do? does he exist?

i posted this in the female advice area because this deals with a female mind and that i cannot understand (being a guy).
    Last edited by vhayes8886; 11-03-11 at 07:02 AM.