+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to break engagement

hell yeah she would rather die you're her money bag!!!

she'll make it much easier for you to dump her after you're married and she gets to walk away with some dollars.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I think she looks at the deal your ex got and is thinking "Hell no, I'll never sign a pre-nup."

No need for prenup or anything. If I ever have more money again, she is largely responsible for my come-back. A man needs a strong woman behind him. She is very committed to our relationship, and I shouldn't have criticized her.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah you don't need a prenup to marry you. You throw your money and say fetch. JUST KIDDING, I'm broke.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know... sometimes all this pessimism gets to me. I hate that people tend to assume the worst (and yes, I know most of the time it's because people generally suck).

I hope you prove everyone wrong, Kaius.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know... sometimes all this pessimism gets to me. I hate that people tend to assume the worst (and yes, I know most of the time it's because people generally suck).

I hope you prove everyone wrong, Kaius.
    If I prove everyone wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. Back in November 2009, everyone here said she is only a fling, and things like this can't last for more than a couple of months because when the heat dies down, and reality sets in, people tend to just grow apart. Not that I'm trying to force myself to prove a point. This woman and I are indeed very compatible. She looks crazy from the outside, but she is very stable on the inside. I am just the opposite. But together we make sense. I just have to take external matters less seriously. Ten years from now I'm gonna look back and laugh.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't hold her responsible at all. She's probably way more level headed than he is.

He gave her the green light, why would anybody expect her not to run with it?

The crazy one here is him, not her.

WTF?????? You would actually take someone's comment that they would rather die than let you break up with you as a genuine expression of their love for you? And what about the comment that she was going to kill you first. Was that just some sexy pillow whispers? murder suicide is so romantic.

You need to take a look at your posts, and pretend they are coming from someone else, and type in your own advice. I fail to understand how someone who often gives some level headed advice, has such a messed up life. Either that or you are in need of a life coach or therapist. Because you are making probably even a bigger mistake this time around, than the first time you got married.

I think this girl is derranged. And I think there is a good good reason why her ex wants absolutely nothing to do with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    If I prove everyone wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. Back in November 2009, everyone here said she is only a fling, and things like this can't last for more than a couple of months because when the heat dies down, and reality sets in, people tend to just grow apart. Not that I'm trying to force myself to prove a point. This woman and I are indeed very compatible. She looks crazy from the outside, but she is very stable on the inside. I am just the opposite. But together we make sense. I just have to take external matters less seriously. Ten years from now I'm gonna look back and laugh.

Just because your relationship has lasted this long doesn't mean much when it's apparent the both of you have screws loose that need tightening.
    I wish you all the best...All we can do is hope for the best. Since you spend like there's no tomorrow the issue hasn't been dealt with, just suppressed.

(And NOT by choice but out of circumstance)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12