+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Bf Is Into Asian Chicks

errr no its the mentality. u just need to walk on the street in Toronto, London etc.. and there are more Asian women with a Caucasian men then vise versa that's fact.

sadie_genie Guest
    I live there so I should know. There is certainly more ethnic and race acceptance here. I even saw Asian men with White woman and Asian men with Black woman as well.

I don't think there is an exclusive Asian female and White men dating here though. Its just so multicultural.

Just because he likes asians doesn't mean he's not attracted to you. If he wasn't attracted to you then he wouldn't be with you! I think you aare overreacting. Think of it this way. If he thinks asians are hot then you have to be on fire for him to be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    I live there so I should know. There is certainly more ethnic and race acceptance here. I even saw Asian men with White woman and Asian men with Black woman as well.

I don't think there is an exclusive Asian female and White men dating here though. Its just so multicultural.
    plz read my post...i'm talking about relative terms, not exclusivity nor did i dismiss Asian men ever scoring. its rare to see Asian men with White women or black in comparison to Asian women with Whites.

sadie_genie Guest
    I was simply referring to where I live. And in this case, I don't think its relative. There is probably more of your example in older generations because it's an older phenomenon but Asian men with other races is certainly happening alot with the younger generation (for here anyways).

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let me ask you this:
    Do you think most men are into Megan Fox (insert beautiful actress of choice)?

Your answer should be Yes.

My reply: so do you think all men will only settle for a Megan Fox look alike?

Answer: NO. Duh! Yeah, they like her, she's hot... but that's about it. If you're going to live your life saying well my bf thinks Megan is hot, I should dump him because I look like __________ you will NEVER find a man. That is precisely why you're *very* insecure. Wrap your head around this: there will always be someone better looking than you. (in your case: more asian)

Quote Originally Posted by rubyinthewild View Post
    Why am I pathetic?? Cause I don't want to potentially waste my time with someone who isn't attracted to me? How is that pathetic?
    Really, what does it matter?

From what you have posted, you don't trust him so it's pretty much doomed anyway

If he was in Sweden instead of Asia no doubt you'd be here going on about how your BF prefers Swedes and you will never be Swedish so should you dump him

Just dump him, that way you win the argument and can walk away feeling smug (Minus a bf who hasn't actually done anything other than set off your insecurity panic button)

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Really, what does it matter?

From what you have posted, you don't trust him so it's pretty much doomed anyway

Just dump him, that way you win the argument and can walk away feeling smug (Minus a bf who hasn't actually done anything other than set off your insecurity panic button)
    Why do you assume I don't trust him?? I haven't mentioned anywhere I think he'd cheat... Just that he'd dump me when someone who he was actually attracted to came along.

And maybe what he did wrong was beg me to get back together when he's prefers a body type I will never have!!

maybe what he did wrong was beg me to get back together when he's prefers a body type I will never have!!
    so your bf only cares about sex and body type? did he actually tell u he wants to hit on Asian chicks? is there any sign that his untrust worthy? if not then its your own INSECURITY.
    btw asian chicks usually have small tits flat arse and looks like a plank of wood side ways, which usually dont appeal to general man. finding those ones who appear in the AV videos are actually rare. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    You can start acting more Asian. lol. Like, dye your hair black, start eating more low-fat food like seaweed, rice, and fish. Also, don't forget to flash out your Asian victory sign for every photo.
    i lol'd heartily.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Okay now, let's not lose sight of the reason we're all here. Rubyinthewild came here with an interesting conundrum. My advice would be to just let it go and not worry about him leaving you for some random asian woman. Guys all have things that they're into, but only in a physical sense. Rational men can separate their fantasy women from the ones they have a genuine emotional connection with.

Why do you assume I don't trust him?? I haven't mentioned anywhere I think he'd cheat... Just that he'd dump me when someone who he was actually attracted to came along.

And maybe what he did wrong was beg me to get back together when he's prefers a body type I will never have!!

I have no idea why I thought you didn't trust him

Your insecurity will make him want other women pretty soon, don't worry about it.

Why are some of you being so hard on the OP? She must feel this way for a reason, maybe her boyfriend talks about asian girls a lot so why she feels she never measure up. In america there are a lot of asian girls right? so why would he pick you? or why don't you talk to your boyfriend about how you feel and see then what you want too do

Quote Originally Posted by GK001 View Post
    plz read my post...i'm talking about relative terms, not exclusivity nor did i dismiss Asian men ever scoring. its rare to see Asian men with White women or black in comparison to Asian women with Whites.
    That is true in England, you are correct, I only know of one Japanese guy who is with a white woman. As for white guys with these women, quite a few. I know of two guys who imported their brides from the Phillippines. I've never seen black and Chinese/Japanese/Korean, etc couplings. My next door neighbour is Japanese with a Japanese wife. I like these people...very friendly I think. I would imagine it to be more common in the USA and Canada....larger countries and more multi cultural than we are.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast