+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Bf Is Into Asian Chicks

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't get the Asian chick thing, but I love my Asian friends at work. They talk about giving their size 4 "fat pants" to each other when they reach size 2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, who is Megan Fox, and what is she known for? (I should get out more often.)
    A friend of mine has a thing for asian girls, I think they tend to look a lot more childish than other girls.. And this guy likes girls who look too young imo, so it makes sense.

And Megan Fox is an actress

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Transformers? Isn't that a movie for little kids? (No wonder I don't know who she is.)
    LOL no, it's a "big kids" movie. Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by GK001 View Post
    actually. i dont think its a troll post. there are heaps of Caucasian men that's into Asian chicks and Asian chicks usually throw them selves at Caucasian men (hollywood/western hip culture). generally Asian chicks are viewed as subservient, loving, tight little bunnies lol
    i know some 1 whos doing this language exchange program locally just to meet up with lonely young Asian female students and seduce them. he used to brag about how easy it is....
    Yeah, usually the nasty white dudes who are excluded from the general dating population tend to be into Asian girls for some odd reason. They think they have an advantage over these innocent asian girls. But in reality, these poor white dudes are getting played. Asian girls are witty.... they just play dumb to get what they want. They only appear hot because you are unfamiliar with them. People tend to be fascinated by cute foreign stuff. Asian girls know that white dude only like them for their novelty. That's why they never get serious with a white dudes. There are plenty of eligible Asian dudes around, and if an Asian girl were genuinely hot and desirable, the white dudes wouldn't even stand a chance. Only the less attractive and motive-driven asian girls would date white men. Look around.... it's pretty obvious.

Preference is one thing, but obsession is another. Men don't always just focus on what they prefer. Often times, the chemistry right, and the man forgets what his "type" really is.
    I am the perfect example. All my life I have been attracted to large breasted women. I have dated many women, but none of my serious relationships were with huge breasted women.
    My first GF was A cup, then all the rest were C cups, including my ex-wife after she had 2 babies. When I met my fiancee, I totally thought she was a small B cup. She wore all black, and
    she's really petite and thin. I fell in love with her all the same, because everything about her was perfect for me. It turns out she is actually a D cup, but wears a sports bra all the time
    because she doesn't like people staring at her breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Yeah, usually the nasty white dudes who are excluded from the general dating population tend to be into Asian girls for some odd reason. They think they have an advantage over these innocent asian girls. But in reality, these poor white dudes are getting played. Asian girls are witty.... they just play dumb to get what they want. They only appear hot because you are unfamiliar with them. People tend to be fascinated by cute foreign stuff. Asian girls know that white dude only like them for their novelty. That's why they never get serious with a white dudes. There are plenty of eligible Asian dudes around, and if an Asian girl were genuinely hot and desirable, the white dudes wouldn't even stand a chance. Only the less attractive and motive-driven asian girls would date white men. Look around.... it's pretty obvious.
    A man with contempt for women and society.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Not everyone is as nasty as you.

Quote Originally Posted by rubyinthewild View Post
    I found out through a forum a few days ago that my bf f a year has a huge thing for Asian chicks. I'm not and can never be Asian. So should I go ahead and dump him since I'm never gonna be what he's into? Is he just keeping me around 'til some Asian girl throws herself at him? What do I do??
    Good lord. If it bothers you this much, dump him.
    Won't have anything to do with Asian chicks, or his 'preferences', but your insecurities.

You know, I got a thing for hot chicks in general. Hell, a nice personality will get some attention.

If Asian chicks was his one and only thing, he wouldn't be in a relationship with you.
    If that's not sufficient for yah, then dump him, and go find a blind guy to be with.
    Green!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Not everyone is as nasty as you.
    You mean not everyone is as rich as you.

Here is the thing, ALL MEN LIKE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. This does not mean he wants you to be asian. Like someone said before, it comes down to the whole asian school girl fantasy or basically just a fantasy of exotic women. Don't stress over it. If you continue to stress and snoop around he will get upset and probably leave you. If he does, then he just wasn't the right one and you can do better than him. Good luck.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The funny thing is, in one of my classes there are two white/asian couples that sit around me, and both of them are white female / asian male. Shattering stereotypes I've seen in this thread

Just cause there seems to sometimes be a fetish for asian chicks, doesn't mean the asians go for it.
    I've seen far more asian male/white females couples. Maybe asian males are like other males.
    Green!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234